It's a good start! :D
There are 5 things that you need to take note before you head off for an interview.
1) Get your resume and necessary documents ready - To let your employer know a snapshot of yourself, which includes your background, your skills & capabilities
2) Do your homework, know where you are applying - To show your enthusiasm and desire to work for the company
3) Do Practice Interviews - To build up your confidence
4) Look Professional - To give off the best impression (be confident!)
5) Be Early - To be punctual & responsible
To make sure that I'm not neglecting any documents, I re-packed my cert file, making sure that everything is included, photocopied & neatly placed. And of cos, GROOMING is very important when it comes to interview because first impression counts!
Iron-ed my clothes, my blazer. And... I went O.O! I haven't been these formal for years.
Looked like some property agent. ;P
Then, I reminded myself that, being neat is very important. So I went to get my hair tied. And......
好啦！I'M READY TO GO!
祝我面试成功！尽快找到工作！加油！ 加油！ 加油！