Tuesday, October 12, 2004

=tErRibLe niGht maRe//sTrEsS!!!=

exams have started.. i am feeling so stress now... haix... y like dat leh? everyday slp 1-2am... beri late hor? wad to do..???

yesterday had a beri terrible nightmare!!! dreamt of a ghost touching me... cant c the face.. but can feel the current.. when my mother come to my rm.. it stop.. the feeling stop.. but when she go out.. the pressure comes back again...!!! i tell u its damn pain... its like touching my body and neck!!!! beri beri scary.. when i scream for help.. no voice.. its like i was dumb.. till i chant prayers.. den its like getting beri painful.. i force myself to move den can.. or else donno wad to do.. i whole day didnt slpt well last night... terrible.. everday been having nightmare.. fri dreamt of evil frenz,sat maths paper, sun was alright.. den mon dreamt of monster.. and today?? dreamt of ghost...!!! haix.. yesterday midnight woke up.. so scared.. den its like ending part right? got erm.. two coins behind my neck.. broke worx.. den left two $1 coins beside my bed.. weird right? i wonder wad does it meant.. hmmX... dont dare to sleep back worx.. cry and cry and cry.. take 3 joss sticks.. den pray.. after dat... wah... tears flows down.. drip drip drip... after dat, i go balcony.. pray pray pray... wah.. wad god i also pray.. jesus larh... buddhism.... tok tok tok lor.. beri jia lat...

den in the end.. mummy pei wo slp.. 2 person squeeze on one bed.. haix.. den she play the chanting music on my hi-5 set.. i slept at 2am.. coz i continue to study my accounts.. dont dare to slp.. cry to slp manz.. haix.. i so poor thing hor? den dis thurs.. its chu yi.. so me and mummy going to shi fu dere.. den ask him to pray for me lor... also mummy gonna ask him.. if dere is any meaning to my nightmare... donno larh.. will c it tml...

okie.. dont think abt it liao.. i not gonna slp on my bed tonight... beri scared.. everytime sleep on my bed got nightmare de.. so i decided to slp the other bed.. erm.. i got two beds connected de.. for those who came to my hseb4, u all will noe.. yepZ...

haha.. u noe arh.. dis morning i woke up at 6am?? den guess wad happen? i dreamt of my 2nd dream dat my mother slap me.. den i was like ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! den my mother was asking wad happen to u??? got nightmare again? but den i ignore.. den i continue to slp.. den when i woke up at 615.. den i told her wad happen lor.. den she laugh and laugh and laugh den i also hahaha.. coz the dream is really beri weird.. haha!!

anw, hmmX.. todae is my accounts paper.. well. .noe how to do.. my eyes was like so puffy?? den i c the things all small small de.. hahaha.. my family was like asking.. ker!! wad happen to u??? look so tired.. somemore ur eyes swollen... go hm have a gd rest ok? hahaha... den i was like orh... den i no mood to tok also mah.. mood quite bad lor..

chinese tuition leh.. no mood to learn.. haix.. so tired.. wan to slp also don dare to slp.. muz ve someone to pei me den i dare to slp.. or else.. if i got nightmare again?? i will go crazy.. realli...

so many things have happen... exams stress den my cousin in jail... den got dis terrible nightmare.. haix....!!!!!!!!!!! stess stress stress!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! when izzt gonna end????????????????????

tml got geography paper.. haix... gotta study real hard to pass.. wish me luck.. hehehe..

No comments: