Sunday, November 14, 2004

>>rElaTiVes fRom oVErseAs<<

woke up at 1030am todae... heee.. coz arhx.. 8am.. my mother in my room arguing with my grandmama.. donno wad happen larh.. argue for like abt 2hrs... wah.. den i cannot slp le... coz she tok until so loud!!!... my nice dreams *bomB* no more le.. keeekee..

me arh.. watch tv till abt 2pm.. den go pom pom.. after dat went out with mummy till 630pm went home.. have dinner.. watch tv again!! todae whole day like keep watching tv.. hahas..

around 8pm, went to my rm to help mummy to put my bedsheet.. seee, i so guai!! ahem!! hehe.. den went online.. wanna update my blog.. coz i guess dis would be my last day updating? i am not sure.. i try.. coz 16nov-20nov is my obs.. den 22nov-3dec is my china trip... so i try to update b4 i go if can...?? will miss u all!! muAckIEz... !!

later 12am.. going to changi aiport to fetch my uncle and aunty from vancouver.. dey are coming to our hse..// singapore to visit everyone.. we are going to be their tour guide for like eh.. 5days i guess. den dey go malaysia.. after dat we will meet dem at china.. hehee.. so happi!! "crazy me"... okie.. i have to go now.. will try to update on mon if can!!!

No comments: