Wednesday, June 01, 2005

*___oRaL woRkshOp__*

rEacHEd sCh aT ArounD..erMx..1245pmm..met mARmIe iN tHe fOyeR... she arhhh...duN wanna take up my calls..dun wan to reply my sms...haiyooo..until i wait for her to come..was surprised dat she came to schhh with fu lao shi..hehe...

then me, jess, yanna and claudia went up to hall for the oral tok...Zzzzz...slp slp..!! sianx arhhh..!! but of coz i so guai..sure listen to the tok right..?? keke..was li lao shi was kinda funny...hahas..!! she was demostrating to us how to greet..how to sit properly..lolls..!! must behave like girls...we were laughing away...!! ^_^.....tml must reach sch by 8:45ammm...

later gonna ve chinese tuition at 4pm..for my oral.. scary lehhh..!! wait tml see the invigilators..all fierce fierce one i die..!! :)..

okays...!! will write till here for todae..wish me luckkk!! *hugs*

No comments: