Tuesday, July 19, 2005

*_seE dOc_*

wahaha..!! didn't go to sch todae..coz my leg was damn pain can hardly move..so in the end..mummy brought mie so my relative dat clinic againx lor..hehehe..!! like juz went den now go againx..kekekeke..

okayss..it was kinda heavy rain at dat time around 3 plus..yepx..den i slowly limp limp on the way to selegie..lolls..with my mummy.....den when go into the room..dey like..aiyoo..!! why u injured again..?? hahas..!! i deir regular customer liao...kekeke..!! he say my right leg till the thigh dere swollen..i didn't noe dat till he tell mie and press my leg..!! wahha..PAIN!!! ask mie to eat more vitamin b...ddenn ermmm...say notx to eat too much sweet lor..coz my family gotx diabetes de "yi chuan"..so next time might pass to mie...

den he use heater to do my leg..!! hot hot and pain..but i rennn!!! ren ren ren..den after a few mins..he rub the leg...my ankle...wahaha!! my body wanna jump up manx..he noe i'm in pain..so dun dare to rub so much....i guess bah...=)..hmmMX...den he apply for mie medication on my leg..den bandaged it lorrs...it looks like dis..!!

left side
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

right side
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

front..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

after 2 days den can take out liaox..he says my leg swell becoz of water retention..izzt like dis spelt?? i also notx sure..so in order to flush down all the water in my leg..having to drink lotsa water...dats wad my mother say..haha!!

okayss..!!! tml going to go sch with slippers...hate tml manx..!! go sch..from basement climb up to level 3..den climb down to basement..den climb to lvl4...den climb down again...den climb up to lvl 4...argh!!! must pity mie manx..hahas..~!! slowly slowly climb...wahaha..~!!

No comments: