Monday, December 19, 2005

*_resULts_*

been away for 3 days..went to genting on 14-16 dec..i enjoyed myself alot..went wif aunty ros, aunty sandra..mama, kor kor..nicole jie,qianxiang,ying and mei...it was fun being wif them..wif craps and lots of pics taken...yeps! but won't be updating for dis...cos its too long! but all i can is..."thumbs up"..keke!!

okays! abt todae..was my result day..seriously i was kinda disappointed larhs...cos it didnt hit my target..i was surpose to get 1 or 2 for my maths...and 3 for my lit...but i did well for the unexpected ones..though was happy..but not all..yeps! but it was my chinese dat pull me up..i guess wif chinese i wld get 7 lors...i donno! my chi teacher told me was a1 if converted..i donno larhs! but over-all i am just too disappointed..though got promoted... i cried at first..cos i onli got 9! which wasnt my target...i have no idea why i cried...i guess mayb i work hard..and dis is the result i got? i am not sure...

but our sch did very well..we have increased in percentage..got value added again...congrats gerri! she got the top 3 among the whole sg for n lvl..and 6 students from my class got top 6 in sch...well done girls! proud of yea...i can sae dat..all of us did well yea?

went home...was busy msging to ppl...cos of my results...i was sad...but my frens and cousins, aunties,..ok! i shld sae everyone gave me encouragement...onli after i went to temple i felt so much better...my feelings now are great...everytime when my mood wasnt good..i just go temple..it just make my day! i realli wanna thank god and my master for helping me so much..dis is the first time..i bought the fruits all these for god! my master was like disturbing me.."wad are u gonna buy for me"..i was laughin aaway...haha! but next tyme when i go again..i will buy for him cigarette for him..of cos i cannot buy larhs! but will ask my mom to buy..underage..lolls! treat him..keke! he helped me so much...=)...he is the one who changed my life....

a girl used to be so notti and lazy..............to become..!! a better girl..seriously...!! i became stronger every since i met him..i was under depression till i met him...chatted wif him..and he guided me along...telling me wad shld i do....my future......

wad i was happy to hear dat he treated me like his own daughter..otherwise he wouldn't teach me so much..keke! wad he said to me..will be secrets! =X..onli..me, mama and him knows..lolls! ok larhs..i wont sae much..but all i can sae dat..i respected him alot...and he was the one who changed me and make me settle my religion into buddhism...yeps!

thanks frens for yea encourangement! i will work very hard next tyme..my 'o's..next target to go! jia you! geradine! u can do it!

"don't quit"

No comments: