Friday, January 06, 2006

*_i'M.scared!_*

i realli had a painful experience ytd. i was sick, tired. so i slept in the afternoon. woke up around 8 plus to have dinner and then i did my sch work. 11pm i went to slp. when i almost fall aslp, i feel something is comin. and it wasnt good. i was scared. but i noe it was too late. cos the spirit is comin. and i saw it! wif my own eyes. on the wall. i saw the shadow of it. i wanted to run away. it stopped me. my body was in pain. cos i cant even move nor i could talk. i was realli scared. in my heart. i was praying so badly to ask it to let me go. i chant my prayers. my body hurt so badly. i couldnt stand it. i was suffering to badly. i can feel dat it tried to enter my body. becos on dat day. i forgot to wear my pendant. i can feel it was lyke on my bed.

and `euu noe? i can feel dat it was a chinese guy. guess mayb some of u may not believe it. wif my determination. i kept on chanting. controlling my pain. and i do not noe why. i dreamt i was in a forest on the road. and sim appeared. he entered her body. and so much so dat, i wanted to kill her. i took the knife. but i think refused to. i can't loose my sister. becos i noe dat. i cant kill a ghost. she attacked me. i try to defend myself. i continued chanting.. and i was awake.i ran out of the room feeling so uncomfortable. i talk to my mum. told her wad happen. my tears running down so badly. i pray to god! i talk to him to let me go. i cannot take this anymore. my mom switch on and played the prayers music.i felt so much betta. and he went off. but i was still feeling so afraid. i do not dare to slp. my mom slept wif me. switching on the lights. i cried to slp. not awhile later.i was feeling hot and cold non-stop. i was running fever. it was kinda hot. i was feeling so weak. haish! how i wish dat someone was beside me. someone who could lend me his shoulders to lean on. someone who i can talk to and hug. but i noe its impossible.

todae, in the morning i woke up at abt 6am. feeling so scared. my fever had gone down. i wanted to go to sch. although my mum asked me to rest at home. den i was trying to go to the master bed room. but it was dark. i do not dare to go in. i am having phobia of it already. i was scared. i went to the kitchen toilet. still feeling so scared. i just couldnt overcome this situation. its too scary. i told my mom dat i cannot go to sch sch. my condition wasn't stable. i went to bed again. crying. turning on the chanting music again. i chant to slp. she took off todae specially to accompany me. i felt bad. but i just don dare to be alone.

i woke up at 2 plus. i was so moody. i didnt talk the whole day. my mom was worried for me. my tears kept on running down.i am just too scared. been crying for the whole day. non-stop. it just keep occuring again. i wan to stay strong. but i cant do it! i just do not noe why.

god! pls help me! i simply cant take dis anymore! its just too painful. i have to face dis alone. I'M GOING CRAZY!

can anyone help me to overcome it??

to my moii frens in sch: pls promise me notx to spread dis around. thanks!

No comments: