Monday, April 14, 2008

`` Be-lated Birthday Celebration , BROTHER ! (:

Today's work was rather tiring for me due to lack of slp . I was surpposed to be a waiter and thanks to sir because there was only 1 headwaiter , sir chose me to become the asst head because I have never done before . In my mind was , " SHIT ! I DON'T WANT ! "

LOL .

I don't have a choice to choose . Anw , being that role really made me learnt quite a number of things . Well, it was a good experience though . Sir was teaching me some skills and I will definately learn from him . (:

Partnered with Meryvn . Both of us were so bored in the morning that we started playing "BAYI" ! Whoa ~ . I can tell you , there are many of them . hahs ! We started cracking stupid jokes to entertain ourselves because it was simply too sian . Crowd only came abt from 12 to 1 plus .

Okay ! Ended work at 3pm . Went to KFC to have lunch with Jaslin & Aikho . Chatted for awhile and the three of us went seperate ways . I went to queensway to collect my contect lens and also my brother's gift .

This was what I bought for him ..
PARKER BALL-POINT PEN with his name engraved .

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


As a family , we went out to have dinner at Jumbo waterfront . Inside Singapore Indoor stadium . It's really a nice place & I simply love the food . Maybe because I have not been eating good food for ages . LOL ! And guess what ? I have found another place for me to relax . I really love the view and especially the bridge . It's so beautiful . Awwws ~ it makes me melt .

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Brother didnt know the reason for bringing him out . He thought it was just a family outing till i passed him his gift and wish him belated birthday . He looked surprised . hahs ! But honestly speaking , it's really nice to see his smile . It really makes my day ! I guessed he was kinda touched because he kept looking at the box i designed . (:

There's only 1 best brother in this world .
And that is him .
From the day I was born , I was dote by him .
Whatever I want , he would try to get it for me .
What's more could I asked for ?
I am thankful to god to have such an elder brother who dotes me .
I swear that I would definately treasure this family relationship we had within us .


DEAREST BROTHER
,
if you are reading my blog I just wan to say that I LOVE YOU !
YOU ARE THE BEST BROTHER I EVER HAD IN MY LIFE !
much much loves -
Once again , HAPPY BE-LATED BIRTHDAY !
And I hope you love the gift . (:

No comments: