Sunday, November 09, 2008

``

FRIDAY , 071108

As promised to Jess , I will update my blog by today otherwise I have to treat her for a scoop for ice cream. LOL ! Anw , I have been very busy with my school work recently that I have no time to blog but just hws & hws & tests . The moment I am home , book will be just infront of me. CRIES ! T_T
I don't wanna become a bookworm . =P

Okay , let me type about the outing on friday . I was out with Jess . Met her after school at Marina sq . Which is her fav hang out most of her time . Dear sent me there till I saw her. Then , both of us went to buy tickets . Catching the 5:55pm show . SING TO THE DAWN .

Reason why we were watching this show was because this show brought us many memories behind. Firstly , we took this story for our 'O's literature . Secondly , our sch performed a musical story on this . Thirdly , I know this story very well at the back of my hands. I really love this book . Till now , it's still nicely kept in my cupboard. (:


Photobucket

Prices of watching a movie really rised up so much now . I still remembered last time was like only $6.50 or something ? Now it changed to $10 or $8.50 ! Hahs . Well , I have not been watching movies for a long time . And I know if I don't watch or rather , if I'm not making the first step further , I will never make a progression in overcoming this phobia of mine . So, I decided to take this opportunity .

Photobucket

After watching the movie , it definately lead to the both of us disappointment . The plot is different and many things are basically irrelavant. Songs have change . This movie is so different . I have to say , its boring at the very first part which almost put me to sleep !
It lasted for about 1hr 30 mins . Then we headed to Azabu Sabo for dinner as she had 15% discount coupon . I LOVE THE DESSERT ! Food was not bad either . I enjoyed my meals .

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Both of us were very full after dinner. So , we decided to take a walk around . Then , we were talking about macarons . She was having cravings for it . Hahs . I brought her to millenia walk Bakerzin to take a look . She bought two in the end .

Photobucket

Aren't they look cute ? Tiny in size , round , sweet & cute !
I LOVE MACARONS TOO ! xD
Then we ended up slacking around , taking photos .

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

WE LOVE MACARONS !

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

GREEDY JESS !
( her mouth is fillled with macaron inside )

Photobucket

I WANT IT TOO !

Photobucket

BOTH OF US

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Alright , it's turning nine . Both of us need to head home before 10 as we got things to do .

SHE ATE HER LAST PIECE

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Walked to the bus stop together and bid goodbye . I waited for my bus 97 for 30 mins ! I will never take 97 again . It takes so long to arrive . Last time took with darling also like this . Grrrs ! In the end , I reached home almost 11pm .

P.s : 1) next outing , macarons & dinner / lunch .
2) Outing with you & mich .

Jess ,
here's a lil short msg for you . It's been a long time we have last typed msges for one another in blog & a long time we had last went out together for just the two of us . I really enjoyed myself chilling out together and I hope you feel the same way too . Don't forget about our next meet & plans as I can't wait for that day to arrive . (:

Hope our friendship remain this close as ever. I miss you dearly .
LOVES !
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Speaking about ytd . My vocal lesson been cancelled at the last min . So, I spent myself Zzzzz-ing away . I yearning badly for that . Hahs ! After that , I was mostly spending myself doing work again till dinner time & we went clementi to have sesame chicken !

Dinner was good . Walked around & headed home . Vanessa's car was full of birdshit the moment we returned back to the car. LOLS !
In the end , went to my place car park and wash ! SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH ! The scene was totally hilarious !

The moment I got home , work again . -___________- "
I WANT A BREAK !!
Everyone in my class is depriving from sleep .

For today , I will be repeating myself the same thing again . Grandma is home cooking !
I love her food ! Yummy !
" Silence spoke ,
No one knows. "

No comments: