Monday, November 09, 2009

`` The Second Stroll -

Some unhappiness were made during the day.
But I'm glad, everything is back to normal again. (:

Another day of stroll , another day of relaxation.
It's never tiring to be here. Because it's just a place of heaven to me.

It was pouring heavily before I left the house. The weather was cold and windy. Thus, I wore a jacket to keep myself warm. But never did I expect, the moment I stepped out of my place, I saw the hot sun shinning again. -___-"

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

TO OUR DESTINATION

PhotobucketPhotobucket

MY RUNNING SHOTS
( I just wanna be free )

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

THE WIND WAS SO STRONG !
( Our hair were so messed up )

Photobucket

OURSELVES

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Due to poor weather , we're unable to view the sunset. Nevertheless, the sky is still as beautiful as ever.

Photobucket

AND THERE WE GO ...
( The start of our crazy shots ! )

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

GUESS WHAT ?
( We used our dinner packet as camera stand. hahas ! )

Photobucket

YUMMY YUM !
( Our Dinner )

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

CAN U TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A REAL & FAKE HAVANAS ?

Photobucket

It was night time, the place gets dark. In the end, we have to shift our food to somewhere where there are bright lights around. All thanks to our Tapioca dessert , we attracted alot of ants ! Hahs !

SEE HOW ROMANTIC WE ARE

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

THE NIGHT SCENES

PhotobucketPhotobucket

OUR SHADOWS

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

TO PREVENT WASTAGE , WE GULP THE PACKET OF O/J !

PhotobucketPhotobucket

CONTINUATION OF PHOTOS

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

My Darling almost lost her phone ... We searched high & low for it. Perspiring like nobody's business. But it was all worth it. Thank god she found back her phone.

Anw, I can't imagine ourselves taking almost 200+ photos in just one destination. Till we had to use 2 memory cards. Unfortunately, there's a problem with my 2nd card. Thus, the few photos left are gone. Anw, I still enjoyed myself overall ! (:

SORRY DARLING PING !!
- shall take again next time okays ? Lovesss !

p.s : Darling En , next time will be over turn. =P

" Keep all those troubles away from me.
I just wanna be carefree. "

No comments: