Sunday, February 27, 2011

`` Piano & Impressario Semi-Finals.

Simply love these two bunches ladies ♥

I started with them, I learnt with them & I enjoyed my class with them.
The room would be so dead/lifeless if there wasn't us. OPPS ! =X
And to the matter of fact, Xing always vomits blood whenever he teaches us. hehehhe!
I'm working hard for piano right now. Hoping the day when I can 自弹自唱 & create a cover of my own. To me, is an enjoyment!

Afterwhich, headed to IMM immediately to support Simpli5 & Miaoru's Impressario Semi-Finals.

A pity that we couldn't make it in time.
But base from Miaoru's camera which I had seen & listened, both Simpli5 & Miaoru did well though.

Stayed with them till the results were out. It was a real pity that they didnt made it to the Finals. Though disappointing & knowing that it was a "kay-long" one. I believe that, to them.. It's not about winning as a priority. Instead, it was the learning process & the experience they had.

Awaiting for Zach's photos to be out.
Looking at his lens & the effect it turned out, I think it's also time for me to get one too.
Bahahahs! :P







No comments: