Thursday, January 13, 2005

>.<-hElpIng thE tsUnAmi PpL->.<

dis morning.. the lessons almost all were boring.. i was so tired as yesterday night i slept at abt 130am.. doing dat lit proj.. haix.. everything also i do the most thing.. so poor thing hor? kekeke..

anw, lit lesson.. i was kinda stress coz to me.. i did alot of stuff.. writing the whole lit characterisation.. den jermain was like presenting.. den gen was helping her also.. but den.. jermain keep wanting me to present.. i was thinking in my mind dat.. i already did so much.. and u all didnt do much stuff... to me its not fair.. i was like so fan.. i donno wad happen to me also larh.. whole lit lesson i was damn tired... den gen was like.. "don't stress urself.. juz relax".. i try to keep myself cool by keeping quiet.. and not saying anything..

anw,lesson till 12:15pm.. den went to have lunch.. and off we go to the red cross place.. all of us were like so excited.. somemore todae is shi hui, my dotter's bday.. tml is my bday lo!! so fast.. hehehe... alot of army guys and some of the workers dere.. den it was like when we got down the bus, all of dem staring at us.. as if we were like the vip.. hahas.. i felt abit uncomfortable actually.. hehe..

at there leh.. the person-in-charge brief us wad to do and den we start.. wuhooo!! all so excited.. me and dotter in charge of putting the bottles in the bag.. den geraldine beside me also.. hehehe.. all of us so united man..!! it was so damn fun!!! hahahs.. we juz couldn't stop doing.. me arh.. carry bottles, boxes of biscuits until my hands all so painful and rough... now my thumb got blister.. my grp members mostly deir finger nails got cut.. so poor thing hor?? coz all doing beri fast.. hahaha.. and guess wad?? yesterday the sec3 did the same thing as us.. dey did a total of 10,000 packets.. for us..sec 4 and 5, we broke deir record.. ours is 11,100.. so happi right?? total of yesterday and todae is 36,000.. so by tml i hope dey can reach the target... and help all those unfortunate ppl dere.. actually to me.. i dont mind doing dis everyday to help those ppl lor.. these little foods dat we were packing, to us is beri little but to dem is alot.. every packet/food.. means alot to dem.. =)
realli had a great time.. hehehe!!!

way back home.. i was so exhausted.. feel like sleeping.. dont feel like doing anything else.. hehehehe!!! how lazy i am right?? hahahs.. now at home.. nd to study my accounts.. tml got test siax.. sianz man... but going out too!! to enjoy myself!! hehehe.. den sat also.. whee!! muz have alot of fun this month.. otherwise. .the rest of the month i muz realli work beri hard le.. kekeke..

No comments: