Sunday, January 16, 2005

("v")haPpI bDaY tO mE!!!("v")

14/01/05 was my bday but den we celebrated on sat instead at my hse as everyone was working and busy with their things on fri.. hee.. den my mother was like.. since fri is ur eng bday and sun is ur chinese bday.. why not celebrate on sat instead?? hahahs...

den i okie lor?? since dis yr i 16 yrs old lo.. time passes so fast.. haix.. me getting older and older.. den later become ah ma liao.. kekeke.. *bleahx*.. went for my organ class at 1pm.. den after my organ class neh.. go meet my "brother", andrew and his gf.. go give michelle her present.. todae's her bday manz.. hehehe.. okie.. den met my mummy and jean (my little cousin).. hehehe..

went to kfc to have my lunch... ate zinger.. yum yum!!.. den got dis luo suo fren of mine arhx.. go msg me say he also at ps worx... den i was like.. uh-oh.. hahaha.. anw, also cannot c him larh.. coz my mama and my cousin wif me.. evening den i meet him coz he got present to pass to me.. hehehe... while waiting for my mama to buy, my fren, sandy go call me.. say she not coming anymore as she is beri tired.. becoz of "someone..".. she was kinda pissed off.. so i say nvm lor though she apologised to me.. hee... juz don wanna force ppl to come.. yepz!!

after eating.. we went home to prepare for my party!! ahhh!! so excited.. heeee... reach home le.. den popo(grandma) came.. i was like so happi... i donno why also.. wheeeee!! c larh.. i went crazy liao.. okie.. went online also to chat with my frenz!!!!! hehehe.. hmmX.. abt 530pm, i went offline.. den 545 i left my home.. and meet dis doggie.. heee.. i beri bad hor? lolx.. dis fren can say.. a very good buddy larh... always dere for me when i m feeling down.. blah blah blah.. kekke.. met him at the bus stop.. den i realise.. wahhhhhhhhh!!! why u give me such a big box of present!! my god!!! hahahas.. i was so shocked.. kekeke.. i also nd to go to redhill mrt to fetch gen gen.. hehehe.. den he accomapany me gooo.. so nice hor?? kekeke.. we chatted on the way... reach liao.. den we say bye bye!! coz gen gen reaching lo.. keeee.. i keep wondering.. wad thing is inside?? aiyo.. the box so bigggg!! hhahas...

abt 10 mins later she come lo... den she bought me a cute doggie cushion.. so cutie!!! hahahs.. love it alot.. and she wore so classy and nice!! hahahs.. hardly c her wear like dat.. coz later she also nd to go to a restaurant to have dinner with her parents.. arhhhh!! hahaha... make me jealous onli.. keke.. den we chatted non-stop on the way home....

reach home liao leh.. ah kim larh.. my relatives come lo!!! heee. .so happi.. the 2 of us went to my room and chit chat.. seeing so many soft toys.. wait i show u my bday party pictures.. hahahas.. den baowei came.. den slowly misa dey all came.. so happi dat my fren came!! thanx for coming and the singing u all sang to me.. plus give me ur presents!! realli love it alot... thanx!!!! hahahs...

when all of us came.. all of my frenz watching and playing the ps2.. dynasty warrior 4..haha.. so funni.. den cut cake looooooooo.. all like.. wheeeeeeee!! bday gal!!! go go go..!! i was like blushing liao.. kekeke... den we took the picx.. show ya!!
the faces abit small so hope ya dont mind...=)

1)aLL SingIng bDaY sOng tO mE...


2) my familY.. except daddy not inside coz he went to malaysia to attend funeral... =(


3)mY pEng yoU..: baowei, aiyue,faith,misa,mie,sim&gen


4)mY mUmmY siDe[noT alL cAmE]:


5) mY dAdDy siDe[nOt aLL cAmE]:


6)mY kuZzINs:


7)mIe cUttINg thE cAke:


8)mIe anD AunTy vIrgiE:


9)mUmMY, koRkoR, mE anD nYcoLe jIe (koRkoR's gF):


last but not least.............. m
10)mY bAobEis sOft toY biRtHdAy pReSeNts:

aren't all of dem cute?? kekeke..

anw, realli thank all of u guys who came to my bday party.. realli had a great time.. !! *muaCkZ*

all of dem left at abt eh.. 12am plus bahx.. if i'm not wrong.. kekeke.. i was like so tired after packing the whole stuff.. and jump to the bed after brushing my teeth.. and huggs all my baobeis!! to Zzzzzz...


No comments: