Wednesday, September 07, 2005

*_i.nd.a.bReaK._*wO.feNg.Le_*

'n' lvl gce ss paper starts todae..guess wad time i woke up todae..?? i woke up at 7.15am..!! and from dat time..i cant slp..all i think was ss...ss..ss..!!! am i stressing myself..??? i donno..i feel so scared..!! i was afraid i studied didn't came outx...den i lie and lie...on my bed..till 9 plus...wake up time..!! den..i had my breakfast..and went to do my revision....

i wanna thank my buddy for accompany me manx..!! hahas..!! been frens since pri 1...he is the one who is dere for me...den we were like msging each other...he trying to calm me down..as i was feeling so tense..!! hahs..~!! thank you bamboo!! hahas..!!

hmmX..~!! anw, met ah ma at bus stop with shakina and rahmat at 1145am..den took bus 131 to schhh...den came cheryl...so zun rite..?? den we went outside library..time is getting nearer....i freak out..!! suddenly i cant remember..wad is going on..?? i started to feel so stress...as time getting nearer and nearer...i told myself..i have to relax no matter wad...!! u have tried ur best..!! lucky still got bamboo to pei me..otherwise wo hui feng diao de..~!!!!

ok 2pm starts..!! paper starts..!! when i see the paper..!! i was like..!! oh my god..~!!! i noe the qns..thank god..!! but all thanx to the source base..!! stupid source base..why must it be so tricky...didn't finish the paper though..i lost 15 marks..i skip on qns on 2(b) which is structured essay...coz i cant remember the ans...so i decided to skip and go on to the source base..so dat means i lost another 8 marks..yepx..!! so total i lost 15 marks...seriously....i hope i can pass bah..wish me luck..!! now ss is gone..!! i don hav to stress for dis paper anymore..now..i have to concentrate on geography..!! coz i am taking combine humans..hope dat..if i score for geography, den my humans mark will pull up...so hope dat in the end..i pass my humans...work hard for geography now..!!

after papers...went home with gen gen..went to her hse and feng..!! i tried to cheer myself up..=)...den sim sim brought shawn along..my mei fu...hahas..!! notx bad looking though..but as long as sim lubb him..i am happie for her yepx..?? hmmX...den dey say bye bye..den left me, gen gen and sim sim..!! we took taxi in..first thing again..!! TRAVIS..!! my god-son..lolls...or rather..me and sim sim god-son...

kinda surprise dat gwen was at home..but nvm larh..she creates the atmosphere..wahahaha..!! i went to change my clothes..coz dis travis licked my uniform..gotta change..my uniform is wet..by abit..keke..!! den gen brought in gwen's chocolate cake..oh my god..!! its soooo delicious...i didnt noe dat gwen can do such a nice delicious cake..yummy..!! after eating..genny..took out our piggie which we bought for her as bday pressie...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and donno wad happen..gen took out 2 of her hat..of is gwen and one is gen's hat..hahas..!!
nice..??
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

do i look like someone who u guys are familar with..?? guess who i look like..?? hahs..!! do i look like a train ticket collector..?? lolls..!!

whee..~!! ouR sisterx picx..!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

sim sim and mie..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

den dis sim..so zi lian..!! take herself..hahas..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

so many horrs..?? hahs..!! den after dat...i went to do my hair..coz my hair all flat..all thanx to the hat..kekeke..!! my hair so flat..i look so toot..!! =P..after doing..me and sim sim went down to plae with travis...
travis is now 1 yr plus liao...he is so adorable..hahas..!! we tried asking to lie and do some other tricks..but all he noes was..sit..!! and lick which finger has the food...and also...paw...yepx..!! dats all..he young mahh..so cannot do much trick...nvm..nxt time he older we shall teach him more..!! kekeke..!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

isn;t he adorable..?? somemore guai guai sit on the swing..kekeke.!! whoa..!! playing with travis can be kinda stress and tired too..!! nvm..exercise..haha..!! after playing..we went up to the staircase sit down...lolls..den sim sim chatting with shawn...den i lonely lonely..sit on the staircase...at the same time also messaging to bamboo..!!

after sim sim chat with shawn..she gotx nothing to do already mah...so we sit on the staircase...its nice sitting dere u noe..?? kekeke..!! i donno why also..den we bo liao..we took picx..=P
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

look how bored we are..??

haha..!! den he ask me call him....oh ya..!! sorry arhh..didn't chat with u much..!! budden u also tok beri little lehh..!! haha..!! =P..nvm..next time must tok more hor..!! and one more thing..sorry dat i scream so loud and almost make u deaf..coz..!! my fren abuse me..haha..!! okx..!! let me tell `euu wad happen arhhh...

while i was toking to him.den i went to the room mahhs...den the first thing i sit down..gen came and poke me..!!!! den i ran to escape..!! haha..!! den i scream scream...lolls..!! i knew i wld lost to gen...see me so weak.bo lak eh lang..confirm lose de..hahaha..!! in order not to make him deaf..i better hang up..and message him better..haha..!!

den we chat chat in the study room...!! and came the mac delivery..!! we ate mac mac mac..den watch tv...at dat time was already 7pm..yeps..watch till 8pm..den also see de..emperor's new groove on scv..disney channel..so funni...we were trying to be comical at the same time..coz we watched dis show alot of time looo..=)..

after dat..we packed up the table..den went upstairs to pack our things...and prepare to go home...b4 we go home........
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

sim & ker: geNNy..!! wo meN aI ni..comE kiss kiss...[lolls]
gen: NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

tongues outx..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

pillows..!! we love pillows...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

okays..!! dis one..me and sim kinda look...eRmx...!! tOOt..??
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

ok enough..!! its getting late..lets go home..!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

we hug hug genny b4 going out of the hse..den went to say bye bye to travis too..hmmX..!! also at the same time..we clear the rubbish for gen...and took taxi home..~!! whEEEEEEEEEe..!!

i `lubb demmmm...!!

No comments: