Saturday, May 12, 2007

` it mayb the END .

im sorry .
i ve disappointed you guys .
i failed eventually even though all of you have given me moral surpport
and pinned really high hopes on me .
i ve to admit the evaluation was tough .
it was indeed tricky .
thanks for the help that you guys have given and tested me .
i really appreciate it !
i wld be taking on sunday again and im gonna make sure that this time round ,
i wld not be disappointing you guys again .
i PROMISE !


((:

gonna made this a simple entry todae as im feeling really exhausted .


i ve been waiting for you to wish me ..
unfortunately you did not ..
i tried hinting you ...
but sad to say that you did not get it .
all these while i ve been giving you chance ..
trying to hold on the relationship..
making it to stay strong .
but have you even made the effort to do it ?
im sorry , i cld not feel it .
you said you would make up for our anual anni .
but where is it ?
i ve been waiting ...
i see no signs of it !
how long can i hold on ?
do you know how exhausted i felt ?
the way you treated me ,
i felt so hurt .
is there any respect to me ?
time and time again ,
you have been showing me disappointments .
giving me empty promises .
where were you when i was down ?
have you even date me out recently ?
not just becos you wanna collect things from me but just a simple date ?
dun tell me that you have to work or you are tired .

ever since after one year ..
i felt we have somehow drifted apart .
can you tell me..
if you still love me .
do you still wanna carry on this relationship ?
or ..
are you tired of it ?

i dun wan to torture myself anymore .
if you really wanna end this just tell me .
i rather be hurt now than later .

should we end this ?


i dunno whats happening to everyone ? why is everyone around me having problems including me ! im really exhausted . frens finding me to solve their problems where i have mine yet to be solved . its just one mth plus and something have happened to my classmates .

i felt so tired out of the sudden ...
its a terrible heartbreaking day ...

i cried during my bus ride home ...
and now ,
my tears have dried up ..
my heart is starting to bleed ..

" I LOVE YOU .
but i can't hold on further . "

No comments: