Sunday, May 27, 2007

` special mOments

i am such a horrible gal todae .
making my frens waited for me for 2hrs at bugis library ? whr we planned to meet at 10am in the first place ?

IM SO SORRY GUYS !

ok blur me . missed the bus stop . and we had to walk from bugis junction to the library . darling me went to find kenny and chris at hans .

kenny : wahhhs ! so early arhhs ?

hahas .

i felt so paiseh .
yeahhs ~
and we went to study together .

during lunch break , they really touched me alot ! especially to my preciOus darling jia en . no one has ever done that to me in my life ! she's the first one .
indeed ,
she brought me to tears .
also , thanks to kenny and chris for planning along with her .

((:

kenny gave me the locker keys for me to open so that i cld put my stuffs .
this was what she prepared for me in the locker .

a cake , letter , chocolates :
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

the locker number , i will never forget . 11-65 :
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

the reason for her giving me this surprise for becos our 2nd mth anniversary is coming !

i gave her a big HUG *

to darling jia en :
thank you for your gifts ! you have finally succeeded ! it has indeed touched me becos no one has ever done so special to me before in my life .

darling , im so sorry that i have not prepare anything for you yet . but on the very actual day , i will definately gib you smth special . hees ~

the moment i received your gifts , it has brought me to tears .
you gave me your heart .
you gave me your love .

i will never forget this special day you did for me .
you know what ? you really did cheered me up and it seems that all my troubles were gone .

thank you for everything you have done for me darling !

i LOVE you always .
whatever happens , i promise i will always be there for you whenever you needed me .
you & me will never be apart .

mwahhhhhhhhhhs ~ !!

" its not the gift but ..
the thought that counts . "

No comments: