Monday, March 02, 2009

`` 非常歌手训练班 5 - lesson 1

Congrats to me ! I've finally got my contract signed with Gallery Hotel . Will be starting my attachment date on the 13 April till 11 April 2010 . By then , Geradine is offically out of SHATEC ! Wuuhoooo ~



Photobucket



Rushed back home after that . Got myself prepared to MF. It's my first lesson for 非常歌手. I'm happy to say that , my class was really active & supporting with all their loud cheers and claps. Coz' each & everyone of us had to sing a song on stage for 2mins. Be it whether you are playing it on your own , composing or using a minus 1 key .

Well , I should say ... Everyone do faces their 1st experiences in life . From there , you learn , you pick up your mistakes & you slowly grow from it. As for my case , I had stage fright since I was young. No matter how well you are prepared for performances, the nervousness in you is always there. True enough , it happened on me. This was actually my first time performing on stage. Singing to everyone for the very first time. I was the 7th person to perform. The moment I stand on stage , facing 37 students , including 许环良老师 , Videographer producer , photographer and as well the rest of my teachers .......... It was really the scariest part of all . Everybody eyes are on you. Including the spot lights shining on you as well. You are the glam one.

Honestly speaking , I can't control my shivers. This is the first time , I had it so badly. People could tell . I went off pitch at the last part. I can't sing high . But nevertheless, my classmates were supportive.

I will never forget this experience. Indeed, I will work hard & remove this fright of mine. Because being a performer can never have stage fright. Therefore , during this coming 4 months time , I believe practises would allow me to grow further. To be able to gain my confidence level & never be afraid of audiences.

加油 加油 加油 !
" To be able to fight through ,
Is to smile . "

No comments: