Wednesday, March 11, 2009

`` Stress

Photobucket




I wish I can carry the whole thing back home . It's so cute !
Anw, Mac is having a Hellokitty's cosmetic promotion in Vivo City . Good marketing isn't it ?

I don't really have the mood to do anything right now. Even Hellokitty or seeing cute stuffs can't make me smile. I used to smile whenever I visit all my favourite shops in Vivo. Feeling high over it. But today , it's a big no no ! The stress has stood over me. I can no longer take it.

During my bus ride home. I could no longer control my tears. Poor dear was trying hard to cheer me up. Sigh ~ I really hate the state I'm in now. I cannot tahan nor do I wanna know whats gonna happen till the end of 20th March. This is when the " workshop " ends.

I'M SO STRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !
- poor me . =(


" I've never been last before,
This is my first. "


No comments: