Sunday, May 09, 2010

`` - RWS & Wii

Grandma & I have never stepped into RWS before. This was our first time & Mom brought us in. In addition, we've also made this an opportunity to celebrate Mother's Day as well. My mom got 2 concert tickets at 7pm in RWS. Therefore, I'll let the two of them to enjoy. Hahas ! It was some Mother's Day concert with some Taiwan Celebraties. For one I know was 高林风。I don't even know if I've typed his name correctly. But anyway, as long as it's readable.. I guess it would be fine larhs ! Hehs.

The very first moment I stepped into RWS, the first thing that came to my mind was ... " Is this Singapore? " The imaged captured was very much like Genting. Probably I was very used to the simple location that Singapore has and now, it has transformed to such a beautiful place !

RWS MALL

Photobucket

UNIVERSAL STUDIO ENTRANCE

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

THE MAP OF RWS

Photobucket

I LOVE THE DESIGN

Photobucket

THE HOTELS

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

THE OUTDOOR VIEWS

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

LOGO OF RWS

Photobucket

FOUNTAINS

PhotobucketPhotobucket

It was a pity that most of the things are still under renovation. Thus, there was nothing much to look at. Likewise to the restaurants. Not all were operating. Mostly were Westerns which does not suit my Grandma's tastebuds. In the end, we decided to dine in a Japanese Restaurant. Which tasted " So-So" only. In fact, we felt quite "sick" after having the meals.

RAMEN PLAY

Photobucket

SURPRISINGLY, IT WAS OPENED BY BREADTALK GROUP

Photobucket

THE MENU

Photobucket

THE SPICES TO SUIT YOUR TASTE

Photobucket

HERE'S MY MOM

Photobucket

& MY BELOVED GRANDMA

Photobucket

THE BOTH OF THEM
( I took them candidly. Heehees ~ )

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

HERE COMES THE FOOD
( Initially it tasted nice, but after for long ... I got sick of it.)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wasn't really a good choice to have dine in RWS. Shall have a replacement Mother's Day meal tomorrow for my two lovely mom & grandma.

I LOVE THEM THE MOST ! =D
As what most chinese always say, "世上只有妈妈好!”
And I've never disagreed that till now.

TO ALL MOTHERS IN THE WORLD:
" HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !"

Headed home after dinner while the both of them went to watch their concert.
And then.... Aikho, Mervyn & Jaslin came over to my place to rock my house !
Watched the videos & you shall know. Simply 爆点 & 爆笑

Rockband - Jaslin playing with the drumset


RayRabbit - My two Retarded ladies doing Rabbit dance (Boogie Dancers)


Cookie Mama - Look at how vigorous Mervyn shakes


" I lifted myself up once again.
But not for another fall. "

No comments: