Friday, April 30, 2010

`` Runaway-

I've been living this pain for 4 years. Thinking that everything was over. But never did I expect, I was back to where I was. I was a fool to have believe someone whom I can lean on would be able to give me the strength to pull me through. However, I was wrong. I've lost myself further.

The reason for me typing this, is not to gain sympathy from people. But is to remind me to be independent. Hurt will eventually grow deeper when the person whom you expected to be with wasn't being to show the love and care.

不再靠别人也不想在靠别人
因为这样只会带来的更痛。
而因为这样,我失去了自己。
所以,暂时我会离开。
孤独的一个人承受这一切。
直到我再次地找到自己。

I'll be away for the time being. To recuperate till 我找回了自己。
Depending on sleeping pills are what I've always hated most. But I had no choice to do so in order to put myself to sleep.

Till then ......

“ 好累真的好累。
Forgive me for being like this.”


No comments: