Tuesday, June 15, 2010

KTV-ING

With Merv to bring us to PartyWorld for KTV-ING, it's always worth it. (:
The "craziness" & "highness" simply rocks !
Now my vocal chord is cure & my voice is back to where it is. I'm ready to sing it out! But of cos, have to becareful of my placement. Make sure I don't hurt it again.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

见鬼了!!

Photobucket

ME, MYSELF & I (:

Photobucket

JASLIN

Photobucket

MERVYN

Photobucket

WENTING

Photobucket

XL BLAZER TO KEEP ME WARM !
(This place is freezeee! brrrrr ~ )

Photobucket

THIS PHOTO LOOKED LIKE A HAIR SALON
(haha!)

Photobucket
Photobucket

AIKHO

Photobucket

STUPID PPL DO STUPID THINGS

Photobucket

Wenting sis left at 6pm for "Patuo" & Merv left at 7pm for WorldCup fever. So, left me, Jaslin & Aikho in the KTV room till 0730pm. The 3 of us were in a real mad situation. Haha!

Afterwhich, we headed to the Pet's Shop in Vivo city. When I entered looking at those cute little puppies, I went " Awwwww.. " I wish it can be mine.

I WAN A PUPPY TOOO !

It's all becoz' of my mom's objection. Otherwise, I would my cute puppy in the house. =D
Headed to buy scrap book & some art & craft stationaries for my dearie's gift. A surprise for him when he booked out. And then, we headed to Seah Imm foodcourt for dinner as Aikho craves for HorFan.

Due to late arrival, most of the good food stalls were close. Thus, we just deal with what is open. Aikho had her Horfan, I had Fried Kway Teow & Jaslin had her fish soup rice. Lastly, to complete our complete meal, not forgetting this beverages! Jaslin recommend me this drink. I forgotten what is it called. But it tasted real good! Its so much better than "Teh-si".

PhotobucketPhotobucket

After dinner, they came over to my place to relax while waiting for Merv's arrival. A good chat with good laughs! A plan to Wenting's prank but it was succesful eventually. Also, becoz' Merv is hungry.. Thus, we headed to "The Cheese Prata Shop" in Pasir Pajang for supper.

Well, was rather disappointed when we dine in there. The standard had dropped. It doesn't taste as good as before. To look on the positive side, probably is a different chef who cooked it. That's why. But nevertheless, I'm still looking forward to Upper Thomson's prata place. I can't remember if I've been there before. Even if I do, it would be donno how many centuries ago! Haha. I can't even remember how does it taste like. And I hope I would be there to try it again.

Looking forward to tomorrow's Dim Sum lunch in YumCha.
Our Part II plan. =DD

No comments: