Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sisters Gathering

BEFORE HEADING OUT TO OB

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I'M IN LOVE WITH MY RED NAILS

Photobucket

RAH-RAH-RAH-AH-AH-AH ~

Photobucket

Met up with my girls, Gesline & Fiona for dance practise in OB at around 0530pm.
Honestly speaking, I'm starting to get stress with the difficult dance moves but I'll try my best memorize them ! Well, not try but MUST !
加油加油!

Practise ended about 8pm. Afterwhich, I went to HarbourFront to meet Wenting & Jaslin. Was helping Aikho to get her things before heading to her place for gathering. Because of our busy schedules, its really hard to have a get together at times. And I'm really happy that today is the day where everyone is able to make it. =D

Below, are the stupid videos of games we played. It is called Snorta. Although we do not have the original cards which provided in Minds Cafe. But, we replaced it as PokerCards instead. A challenging game & you need full concentration when playing this. You cannot be distracted like me... Otherwise, you will just end up collecting thick stack of cards. Haha !


"Dance has never been my forte,
But I'll make it mine one day. "

No comments: