Thursday, October 14, 2010

`` ♥ 小笼包ss Indulge

It's been a week since I had a proper diet & today I told myself :
"我要狂吃!!!!” Muahahahah!


Stepping out of house, having to receive some fresh air sure feels good ! ^^

I was fashionably late today. But that wasn't on purpose as I was caught in a MAJOR HUGE JAM ! And I totally forgotten about the PEAK HOUR periods in Chinatown & Orchard Road. My bad ! SORRAYE ~ Hehehe. As a result, I was really dead by the two idiots !

P.S : "Eh, don't blame me okay? I wasn't late most of the time !!!!!! It was once in a while occasion." =P

We met up in ION Orchard & reason being ........
The multi-colour 小笼包s advertisements are everywhere & it's attracting me !! It looks so cute & colourful. With no regrets, they are worth my temptation ! BAHAHAHA~

SO HERE WE ARE

Photobucket

IN PARADISE DYNASTY

Photobucket

DECORATED WITH CHINESE AUTHENTIC OUTLOOK

Photobucket

OUR DISH #1: DRUNKEN CHICKEN

Photobucket

THEIR SPECIALITY : 小笼包

Photobucket
Photobucket

AND THE UNIQUE ONE, "五颜六色的小笼包s"

Photobucket
Photobucket

Each 小笼包 carries different flavors.
  • Black : Black Truffle
  • Green : Gingseng
  • Yellow : Cheezy
  • Orange : Crab Roe
  • Grey/Dark Brownish : Garlic
  • Pink : Sze Chuan
  • White : Original
  • Light Brown : Foie Gras

IT'S A MUST TO TRY THEM !!!!!!
For my next visit, I'm so gonna order a "LONG" for myself. Becoz' those two stole the colors that I want. (T_T) But it's okay! 大人有大量。I shall be the angel for the night as they fulfilled my request of having XLBs !!

P.s : My recommendation did not disappoint you guys ehhs? ^^Y

DISH 4: LA MIAN

PhotobucketPhotobucket

THIS IS ULTIMATE ♥sssss !

Photobucket

Yeah, I know I got the "Buey Gam Wan Smile" that kind of face becoz' Im still feeling uncomfy to smile. It still hurts a little though whenever I stretch. ):

MIDIOT ENJOYING HIS BLACK TRUFFLE XLB

Photobucket

THIS IS HOW IT LOOKS INSIDE

PhotobucketPhotobucket

YES YES, IM LOVIN' IT !

PhotobucketPhotobucket

超赞的拉面!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

The noodles texture are really smooth. The quality is SUPERB ! And to make it even more perfect, the fragrance & the taste of the soup, GOSH ! 10/10 !!!
I REALLY LOVE IT ! ♥

While waiting for the dessert to arrive, we started to chat about beef.
Knowing that I can't eat beef since young, Midiot was trying his luck to tempt me with it........ Unfortunately, his luck turns out to be an entertaining joke instead. HAHAHA !

So, here goes the joke of the night. Until now, I'm still find it real entertaining to me. MUAHAHA !

Merv : You should try eating Wagyu Beef.. It really taste heaven !!!!
Ger : I told you cannot already becoz' of religious belief.
Jaslin : Midiot, what is Wagyu in Chinese?

And then, he gives the "I don't know" look to us.

Jaslin : It is "和牛"
Merv: Isn't 和牛 called Hippopotamus meh?
Jaslin : =,= Hippopotamus is called 河马 !

LMAO totally !!!!!!
You should see the real live action. Really EPIC ! Simply can't stop laughing. GOSH ! What an entertainment. A pity that I didn't get to take a video of that scenario. What a waste ! Hohoho !

OOOO..HERE COMES THE TRADITIONAL KETTLE
(Apologies, I donno what it is called. =X)

Photobucket

The waiter above was the star for the entire night. I guess, its the kettle that is attracting every customer. Becoz' each table he goes, camera will always be on action. CHIK CHAK CHIK CHAK CHIK CHAK !

ALRIGHT, DESSERT TIME
(Aloe Vera)

Photobucket

This Aloe Vera dessert does not taste just like those normal ones we usually ate in coffee shops, chinese restaurants etc. This dessert sure taste really good!
Like what Merv told us :"As you sip that aloe vera into your tastebuds, shut your eyes. Just imagine ......... And this image will pops in your mind ........... “天山雪连”. IM IN HEAVEN ! "

LOOK AT HIS EXPRESSION
(Merv : “我终于找到我的天山雪连了”)

Photobucket

THOUGH THIS DESSERT DOES NOT REACH TO OUR EXPECTATION, BUT STILL IT TASTED.. YUMMY !

Photobucket

Our meal was taken just nice, not too full. 刚刚好!
Slacked the restaurant till 10pm. Just in time for the closing. YEAH ! We stayed till that long ! BAHAHA !

SEE WHAT THIS IDIOT DID TO MY POOR BRACELET?

Photobucket

MAKING A FOOL OF HIMSELF
(孙悟空)

Photobucket

The table behind me was LOL-ing away while I was snapping that retarded look of his.
EPIC !

A brief summary of Paradise Dynasty :
Price range - S$ 20-30/per pax (depends on what you order)
Quality, Ambience, Taste : Excellent
Service : Above Average
* Worth to go, worth for a second visit. (:

With all the craps & entertainments, these two idiots definitely filled my life with loads of colors in it ! Practically, my mouth was cramped up most of the time during dinner. And I have not laughed this much for quite sometime. With them around, good food can never be miss ! :D

THIS MARKS, OUR JGM FOOD INDULGE (:

Photobucket

Next destination : Frog Leg Porridge at Geylang.
Absolutely looking forward. :D

No comments: