Tuesday, December 07, 2010

`` Ages ~~~

Dear blog,
I'm so sorry that I may have neglected you for a month due to busy schedules. I'll try my best not to neglect you for that long again.

Yours sincerely,
Geradine Ker (your owner)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOL !!!
Okay. I'll try to have the habit of blogging again. Seriously, I can't bear to leave this blog alone. Realizing that I've been owning it for 6 years !!!!! Feelings grow you know ? :P

My recent job so far, has been doing good.
Though they were little quiet & I see a major huge difference between office job & hotel-line. But it doesn't matter anyhow. I'm contented with what I have. (:
Time really flies.. Tomorrow will be officially 1 month I joined this company. 5 more months to go till contract ends. Felt so much like having attachment. HAHA!
Those were the days....

Yesterday wasn't my night.
Tripped & fell outside the office building.
I flew, my phone flew, shoe flew even further.
And the ugly thing was..
NONE OF THE SINGAPOREANS HELPED !!
All they do was to stare.
Seriously, I was like : "HELLO, you are not viewing some actions show okay?"
Didn't you guys attend courtesy campaign? Gosh ! Really reflect how ugly S'poreans really are. I would not say all, but for some !!

At that time, though embarrassed but I bear the pain & stand on my own feet. Immediately, I walked off. Wanting to fetch a cab but there were none to be found. So in the end, I took public transport instead. Knee was hurting so badly, my chest was in pain too. I thought of nothing. Just wanted to hurry home.

Whole body was aching when I got home but thankful enough, at least I can have a good rest.
Mom said my kneel looks like a tennis ball. Because it swells up & it appears green in color. LOL!! Don't mind her. She was just exaggerating.

Seriously, wasn't my night. Acidity arises too. I was tearing in pain.
Painkillers & medication pulled me through. (:

Took MC for today as my knee was really hurting alot. Gonna see chinese physician in awhile. Wish me luck that I'm able to bear the pain. Honestly speaking, I never like to see chinese physician. >.<
It makes me go GAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGA ~~~~~~

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Above, are pictures of my injury. Look at the difference between my right & left leg. HAHA. Fortunately it doesnt look that serious, but internally...
IT'S DAMN PAINFUL I TELL YOU !!!! LOL.

Dear knee,
please get well soon. (:

No comments: