Wednesday, December 08, 2010

`` Bearing the pain ~

Did acupuncture & suction last night when I was at the chinese clinic.
Hurts hell much & I was tearing in pain. Thank god, I did not scream to avoid any other embarrassment. There were patients waiting outside as well. Bahahahs ~

He didn't rub my knee as he suspected that I might have minor fracture. Therefore, have to wait 2 days later (which is tomorrow) for further review. If it's not getting any better, I would have to go for x-ray to double confirm. Let's pray hard that it's not gonna be anything bad okay?

He gave a bottle filled with little balls of medicine. Which I hate to have that the most ! Because it tasted so bitter. Never like chinese medication !! Plus, he pasted plaster on my knee to cool down the swell. Have to change it every 12 hours.

Again, I didn't get to sleep well. Even painkillers doesn't really help anymore. Wanted to go back to work today but mom told me it's no use going back. Because doc gave me 2 days of MC. If anything happen, the office is not going to be liable & take responsibility of me. I'm supposed to rest at home.

Oh well, she did make a point in there. So, might as well have a good rest. I'm so uber tired!!

Today is dearest POP (pass out parade). A pity that I couldn't attend because of my injury. Mom doesn't allow me to go. Sigh ~
Shall be a good girl instead then. I don't want to make anyone else worry as well.

好好的修养。
快点好起来!!!!!!!

Though I may not be able to attend dearest POP & I'm feeling a little guilty in here... But I'm really proud that he has successfully conquer his days in camp. It may be hard but he went through it all.

Congrats baby !!
Loving you always ~~ ♥

No comments: