Sunday, January 30, 2011

`` Falling ill on dad's birthday. :(

Was called up from my mom while I was in Suntec & was told to buy a last minute birthday cake as they wanted to spring a birthday surprise from my dad.

Off with dearie to where I was, hurried rushed down to Swensens hoping that they were still open & allowed me to buy the cake. We were really the lucky ones!!

Took a cab down after that.
And Taaaadaaa ~~~
Managed to be at my aunt place at twelve midnight.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY ♥ ~~

Photobucket

MY LOVING PARENTS (:

Photobucket

LOOKING HOW JOYFUL MY DAD WAS

Photobucket

AFTER BIRTHDAY SONG, IT'S TIME TO MAKE A BIRTHDAY WISH..

Photobucket

MY FAMILY

Photobucket

CELEBRATED WITH ALL MY RELATIVES

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

CAKE CUTTING..

Photobucket

BIRTHDAY GIFT FROM HIS FAV NEPHEW (:

Photobucket

Been feeling unwell since then.
Two days ago, I was developing cough & lost of voice.
I wondered if it was the cab journey I had makes me feel uncomfy. I was okay all the while until after the cab ride, I began to feel nauseous.
And finally, vomitted after celebrating my dad's birthday.
The feeling was horrible. I wasn't in the right mood. Giddiness starts to occur.

As dad wants to leave for work, I took a ride home with him.
Had a quick warm shower & headed to rest.
The weather was real cold becoz of the heavy pours...
I was covered up with jacket & thick blanket. Shivering through the night....

Gonna fall ill in no time. :(
Seriously, it's not the right time to fall ill for now... Not on my dad's birthday. :(
Need to build up my immune system !!!


No comments: