Friday, January 21, 2011

`` The Stage Presence -

I miss the crowds.
I miss the ambience.
I miss the space.
I miss the stage.
I miss the bass set.
I miss the sounds.
I miss the melody.
I miss the voice.
I miss the cheers.
I miss the crowds.
I miss the rhythm.
I miss the moves.

Hearing from OB peeps that they are performing in a few days time, I was feeling really glad for them that they are given the opportunity once more. Madly looking forward to their performance. Unfortunately, I couldn't make it on that particular day. :(

I miss those days when we trained so hard.
Those were really the memories we had.

Though I may have left, but my passion never dies.
Been thinking alot lately about performance again. Should I make a come back? But if I do, can I commit once more? I'm just not ready for it. But then again, I miss performing.
Guess I need more time to adjust myself.
I'll make a come back someday. My heart just can't leave.

No comments: