Saturday, October 15, 2011

`` Deleted.

You deleted me from facebook. You gave me the silent treatment. You never bother to text nor find any ways to contact me. You never even bother to ask me back. Or maybe you do, just by contacting me via MSN and an email to say sorry? Finding me for a day and just keeping quiet? Not explaining to me at all? What do you think am I? So this is how you handle problems and treating me like this? And you ask for forgiveness just like that?

All I want was to see your effort and hear from you personally that you would make the effort to try. But you never did. Today, you truly showed me the way how you handle problems. Escaping from it. And not caring for my thoughts at all. You have also showed me what a selfish guy are you!

I don't know what have I been holding on & hoping for that one day, you'll make the effort to say you wanna see me and how much you do not want to lose this. You've totally treat me like a fool.

But thank you for letting me see what you are now.
I don't need someone like you. NEVER AND FOREVER WON'T!
Bye.

No comments: