Tuesday, November 08, 2011

` Lil- Bits & Pieces..

Dear Blog,
I know I've been missing & not updating most of the time.
Time is a major factor for me.
I was gone, once fallen. But I'm glad I've picked myself up again. (:

A little bits & pieces of updates...
1) LOVE
I'm back, falling in love all over again. Everything has start from stage 1. Though I've lost the insecurity which I've always been yearning to have, but I trust that things would fall back to place again. I learnt that misunderstandings would ruin a relationship badly. And that makes us figured how to solve problems together as one. Thinking through, breaking apart for some time may not be a bad thing afterall. It rewinds back our memories, treating it as a test between us. To give up a 4 year relationship just like that, it's just too hard. Letting go was a pain but coming back is an effort to resolve the pains we both had.

I gave the chance.
Let's work it out together once more.

2) SHORT HOLIDAY
I was away for a short cruise together with my mom, grandma and Jaslin on 4th November. I badly need a short getaway from the things I had on hand. Too much that I could barely breathe.

It was a well-spent trip anyway. Though breaks are short and I very much wish for more. But I'm well contented enough that I had my rest. (:

Photos are with Jaslin. We celebrated my grandma's birthday on board cruise. And I wished her longevity, health & happiness! My dearest grandma, always. ❤

3) SCHOOL
2 months in school, time really flies! And that leads to one more month to exam. Which would mark the end of my first trimester. Even though I'm taking just 3 subjects for this trimester but the workload is a killer! That's actually the result of not touching school books for almost a year and a half.

Time is an important factor to me now. No time to play as much as before anymore. There's deadline to every tasks. I was struggling in the beginning and thankfully, I'm getting the hang of it now. (: You just gotta sacrifice one thing to achieve your tasks. This feeling sucks most of the time when it comes to sacrificing. But then, we just had to head for the priority! Or, we'll never get it done.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright! I've to put to a stop for tonight. Too tired to continue. Though very much I would like to type more but my eyes are shutting. It's time for me to rest!
Goodnight blog!

No comments: