Sunday, July 08, 2012

`` Off-Day! -

Finally, an off day for a week.
A Sunday for myself. (:

Spent my afternoon at home & mom made me Vanilla Ice-cream with rice balls & red beans.
SLURPS~ 


And then, headed out for a jog in the evening. 
Weather was simply perrrrrrrrrrrrrrfecccct

Hello, Keppel! (:
 

 Couldn't resist the beauty, so I stopped for a rest & started to snap this place. 


View of Harbour Front

Alright, back to my jogging track... 

 

Reached the end, waited for the sun to set. 

 

This is one that I've always love coming here regardless what emotions u bring in to this place. Be it happy or sad, at the end of the day, it will bring you smile when you exit from this place. 

The process of sunset 

 
  

Tell me, how could you not LOVE it?! :P 

Thank you for the perfect weather. 
Thank you for letting me witness the process of sunset. 
Thank you for the wonderful evening. (: 

Time checked: 7.22pm. 
Before the sky gets dark, time to jog back home. 


And I received home-cooked dinner by mom when I got home. ^^ 
My mom only cooks once in a blue moon. So, when she said she's gonna cook dinner, I'll definitely be home for sure! I love to have home-cooked dinner, specially from her! 


#I'm a blessed child! ♥

No comments: