Tuesday, October 09, 2012

`` - O.P.I SkyFall Collection -

Gotta take my mind off away from assignments for the time being.
Was looking through nailpolishes & came across with SkyFall collection. I've to say I'm deeply fallen  in love with theeeeseeee.
It was a love at first sight ♥ !

O.P.I SKY FALL COLLECTION


Pretty colors aren't they? 
I wish I can get them all. But "穷关蛋" me can't afford for all. :( 
Therefore, I've picked the 2 which I love among the 12 colors! 

1) THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH 


2) ON HER MAJESTY SECRET SERVICE



♥________♥! 
I can't wait to get them both! 
Oh yes, then I came across this special edition bottle. 

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN GUN


LOVE the bottle! 
But the effect actually comes out like this: 


NEH! 
Not my type that I want.  **CROSS-OUT** 

Meanwhile, I've also been searching for a nice red nail polish. 
And I found it! 

O.P.I Little Red Wagon


Pretty pretty red! :) 
Contacted the wholesaler & I hope they have what I want in stocks. Since I'm on 3 weeks off away from work due to assignments and mid-term tests, I want my nails to be coloured!! :D 

By the way to side-track, I was browsing through facebook & saw this pretty hairstyle! 


Can I have this hairstyle for my wedding please?! (^_^)

No comments: