Thursday, December 20, 2012

Darlings X'mas Dinner & Gift Exchange

Dine in at Alfresco Gusto Ion Orchard to celebrate early Christmas Dinner & Gift Exchange.




First thing first, we had our gift exchange while waiting for our food to be served.


And here comes our dinner... 

PARMA HAM WITH CHEESE PIZZA 


This was rather disappointing as the pizza were oily. The taste of the pizza doesn't blend well. Unlike the one at Antoinette. This pizza was a failure. :(
 **BANNED FROM ORDERING NEXT TIME**

MUSHROOM RISOTTO


This was the best dish we all had! It was well flavored, totally love it!
 **TWO THUMBS UP FOR THIS**

CHICKEN CAESAR SALAD 


Hmmm~ it tasted average for this. If they were to add more on dressing, the flavor would be good. (: 

THIS IS US, WITH OUR FOOD! 
NOMZ..





Overall, I would rate this place as 6/10. 
Though ambience was nice, however the food were average and so was the service as well. It wouldn't be the "one" place I would think of when it comes to suggesting of dine-in venue. 

Headed to ION shopping mall & then down the aisle of Orchard Road to feel the ambience of Christmas. 


























I'm in-love with this year Orchard Central's decorations! 
This is then what I call Christmas Decorations! Unlike the street lights which, somehow made me think of Deepavali though. =S Didn't like this year street lights design. 

After bidding goodbye with one another. Darling En & I had an impromptu supper with Nyit & my newly made friend, James (Nyit's Buddy). He, shall be introduced to you in a short while. HAHA! Anw, got home to change as En & I were wearing dress. The guys picked up us with the pick-up & drove to Havelock to have Teochew Porridge. First time there & it tasted pretty good. Unfortunately, I didn't get to record down the address but I believe I'll visit the stall more than once in future. :D 

A LITTLE POLAROID OF US
(My New Supper Kakis ;P) 




Oh! Yes yes! This is my newly-made friend which, I would like to introduce. 他名叫: "啊 JAM!" HAHAHA! Okay larh! On a serious note, his name is James. A very bubbly & nice guy!  One of the reason why I named him "啊 JAM!" is because I do remember the days when those uncles can't pronounce the "S" behind every word. Therefore, when they call for someone's Christian name, they will sound it like this, : ""啊 JAM! 啊 !" Hehehehe! **Peace****Peace****No Offence** ^^Y 


THAT'S ME & DARLING BEHIND THE PICK-UP ENJOYING THE BREEZE~ 



Alright! 
Time to tuck myself to bed! 
Goodnight ♥

No comments: