Wednesday, December 12, 2012

New Layout

I decided to do a brand new transformation to my blog as I can't figure how to add background behind my page to enhance the beauty of it. HAHA! In the end, I decide to make it simple, just like this. On the top right, there are things which you are able to find out more about. Which includes, my wishlist. *hint hint*. Just click on it & you will be able to see one whole pile of list.

Anw, Christmas is coming! So, to ease your headache of what to get for me, I've piles of things indicated on my list. HEHEHEHE! :P

By the way, a little update. Exams are over for me! 1 month of school holidays starts now before my hell begins again. Bad news received, I've to extend 3 more months of my education journey due to a module not offered in next trimester. Oh well~ :( No choice for that, it's the school management. As long as I'm able to get my degree and able to graduate by October 2013, I'm contented. (:

A good news to share!
I've finally bought my new baby! The lense which I've been eyeing for LOOOOONG!

NIKON PRIME LENSE 35MM 1.8F 

WOOHOOO! :D 
Christmas + Birthday Gift to myself ♥

Before I end this post, just wanna dedicate this to my lovely classmates who has been with me from Trimester 1 to 4. To those who graduate earlier than me: 

"Thank you girls for making my university journey worthwhile. It's been filled with wonderful memories! We go crazy, loud laughters, fan-girling around, slogging hard for projects together, indulging countless of redbull to keep us awake for the night, the insufficient of sleep etc. Well, those were the days & I'm really glad I've went through with you girls. Now that you girls have completed, I would like to congratulate you all & wish you all the best in your future endeavors. Though we have parted our ways but that doesn't mean we'll stop contacting! :P LOVE YOU GIRLS! Once again, Thank you for everything!" 


"As I'm typing this, the date is 12.12.12. 
If we were still together & if I were to text you about this special date. 
I guess you wouldn't even bother because to you, it will just be a date only. "

No comments: