Thursday, February 24, 2005

gRanDunClE is gOnE...!!*sobX**sobX*

dis morning woke up at 4am to do my bio and lit homework... onli had 4 hrs of slp nia.. in the middle of the night somemore having backache.. didnt slp realli well.. somemore when i woke up i was so mang zhang..wadever things my mummy said to me i juz dont wanna listen..i was so tired..well.. noe i am being rude..haix..

anw, was real tired in sch todae for the first period of bio.. me and shi hui(1st dotter).. chatting away...to keep our minds awake.. den lit.. todae lit was quite fun!! hee..i was laughing away..den.. during recess.. finally get to go recess with sim,gen gen and marilyn..long time no chit-chat with dem for a long time.. my 2 mei meis and 1 mei fu.. lolx!!

after sch neh.. was having guitar.. so boring.. cheryl(2nd dotter) and i hardly tok coz both of us were so tired.. went home leh.. had dinner.. den my papa go pom pom.. come out le he say he going to attend funeral.. i ask who lor.. den he say ee-po husband passed away le.. and dat is my grand-uncle.. he thought i knew it yesterday.. but i didnt noe anything at all.. i was so sad.. but i didnt cry...i controlled..till after i bathe, and he went out.. i was online..listening to music..zhi xin jue dui..i broke in tears..somemore the song sad sad type one..lalala..den somemore share my problems with some of my frens but anw, feel happy dat he will be able to join my grandparents and some of my relatives in heaven le.. he would not be alone..=).. weLL.. dont think abt it le.. yue xiang yue nan guo..

lucky todae got not muchie homework.. heng heng man.. if not i wld be so stress up..mummy gonna come home late tonight.. so i wld be alone at home for the whole nite..peace!!lols..but will feel abit bored also.. keekee..

No comments: