Friday, February 25, 2005

i fInalLy goT my nYaa cErt!!!

wheee!! i am so happi todae.. finally got my nyaa bronze cert back.. waited for abt 3 months! after the official ceremony from minister at the erm..power something building.. near somerset dere de.. during assembly..mrs kong gave out the cert to us and the badges.. the badge is so cool..wish i got gold den the colour shiny shiny de.. lols..!! liang jin jin!!-_-'' my hands shivered can when i got the cert from mrs kong den somemore i was the last one.. my god!! hahas.. in front of the whole sch somemore..everytime also like dat. wadever i do. my hands will also shiver..

okiez.. sch time!! lets c c..wad did i do..my da dotter bo come sch todae..but nvm.. still got others.. hahas.. think she pon pon sch bah.. todae got chi mock exam.. it sux..i didnt have enough time to write finish.. i guess i lost a 6 marks question..den the tian xie han zi got some i forgot how to write.. i guess i might fail dis paper siax.. this afternoon got investiture..got these students from acsi and nanyang girls sch mah.. den my this small dotter of mine.. keep wanting to c boys.. she got so depress of not looking at the guys..after sch.. sshe wants to go near audi that side.. den go peep peep at the guys.. den i buai ta han...

during guitar lessons.. she was like telling almost everyone dat i didnt get to c much of dem..lols!!anw, todae guitar was much betta den yesterday.. guess todae we not as tired as yesterday bah..can joke around..when we bored, i played dotter's hp.. play until from 4 bars of batt become 1 bar.. i li hai hor?? lucky my hp batt is strong enough.. minus by abit nia..keke..

after guitar, went to the hse craft room to find sandy and xiao mei(aiyue).. we were like chatting away.. toking abt efl.. den dey playing with my phone again.. e "jump jump" game.. bo liao de larh.. sandy so cute!! she play until so ji dong till she scream its game over.. hahaha.. so funni..!! we stayed till abt 6pm.. den went back home lo..

reach home.. pom pom, had dinner.. den went online.. my papa and mama went to the funeral and left me alone at home again...heee...freedom!!lols.. actually quite bored at home also larh.. wanted to follow dem.. but den.. go dere i guess even more sian.. all the aunty uncle will chat chat dere.. den i sit dere gong dai dai.. lols.. guess my cousins not going bah.. betta stay at home.. lagi betta.. can do my stuffs...^_^

No comments: