Monday, February 21, 2005

lOng TimE nO C_c....

hello hello hello hello hello hello how are u?? lolx.. long time no update blog le.. why??? coz been having alot of sch tests.. den somemore i lazy to write.. hahaha.. anw, since i am abit free now.. i write write bah.. keke

todae neh.. my family hor all sot sot.. including me.. hahas...!!*winkz*.. during eng lesson was mr sng teaching.. den i donno wad happen.. me, my two dotters, suzanna and aiyue started laughing for no reason.. den mr sng keep watching at suzanna thought she siao or wad!!?? hahah.. so funni.. oh well.. todae he taught us abt eh.. recounts..yepz!!he onli teach abit nia..

next geography den mt... mt lesson!! whee!! got test todae.. i scared i will fail siax.. coz the 3 words for zhao ju.. i forgotten how to zhao.. i cannot remember the meanings..!! hope i do well bah... recess time.. yep yep!! my marmie became crazy!!!! becoz of hk stuffs again.. she told me abt the show she watched yesterday.. she say louder and louder.. haha.. she got so excited till imuz ask her to relax.. den she keep on laughing and laughing... she tell me till the end of recess.. lolX!! den went up for poa to mr poonclass.. den when i got into the class wif marmie.. suddenly.. my frens all say i got a lao gong!! and dat is sandy.. i was like oh my god!! since when did i get a husband?? hahaha...!! den sandy was like nononono!!!lolx...

coz dey say during recess, cheryl say she wants to be de xiao ge ge..(small princess).. den dey say ok lor.. i wasnt wif dem as i went wif marmie mah.. out of no whr i got a husband!!lolx!! now become palace like dat.. sandy become the huang shang!! den me wad?? empress?? lolx!!!.. and i got a nai ma!! (nanny).. lolx!! and dat is none other den ai yue...!! den i keep disturbing her.. nai ma nai ma nai ma.till she buai ta han.. she says "if u wan to call me at least call me ee ma.. dont call me na ma.. beri bah leh.. er xin!! until my hair wan to stand..!!" me and cheryl laugh and laugh..

during poa lessons.. me and cheryl turn crazy.. we were like disturbing each other.. arh!! so fun during poa... but of coz muz listen to wad mr poon say larh.. ^_^... maths lesson i wanna zzzz.. so boring...he do revision on losine.. (-_-)Zzzzz...

after maths leh.. go home lo.. went home by myself.. lucky i finished my tuition homework le.. todae 5pm having tuition worx.. sianz!!now chattIng with my buddy... wo de hao da dang!!lolx!!.. trying to bully me...:(.. keke..

No comments: