Saturday, March 26, 2005

bAck fRom seNtosA

wuhoo!! finally back home sweet home!! keke.. realli had a great time at sentosa especially yesterday why..?? let me tell u the whole story k?

dAy 1: [highlighT it to c the text.. something wrong with it]
cheRyL's dad fetched me,her and her sis to harbour front.. den we took a shuttle in with my cousin, vanessa jie and my god cousin, shermain//mInmIn as well as suzanna to beach.. we went to palawan beach first.. at first wanna walk to siloso beach coz the bicycle kiosk closed down at palawan.. but den we too lazy to walk.. so?? wad happen?? we went to the beach to play for the whole day.. wakaka.. suzanna was too tired.. so in the end she stay at the beach to slp and help us look after the bags lor.. den at first ish.. me, vanessa and min min went down near the sea dere to chit-chat for awhile.. coz beri shiok mah.. den cheryl and cherie came down and join us.. dey say wanna play the sea water.. so, i went up lor.. to keep all my accessories.. den i went back.. half way thru.. vanessa and cheryl was like look at me mysteriously.. den i was like.."why u all come back".. once i asked that question.. dey carry me all the way with min min and dump me into the sea..!!!!!! i was so wet.. and my whole body full of sand.. coz dey half way no strength den dey put me down at the sand dere.. wahaha!! den i trying to struggle myself.. screaming away.. but dey wouldnt let me escape.. dey dey dump me in.. suddenly i hear my phone vibrating non-stop.. i came to realise dat.. my hp is in my pocket.. there goes my hp!!!! spoil!!! lucky at home got spare one.. haix.. gonna get scolding frm my papa and mama.. so careless of me..

we saw alot of hmmX.. doggies and puppies.. dey are all so cutie!! as well as small kid.. we saw one looks like a princess.. she is so cute!! too bad at that time i havent got my cam yet.. if not i will take here and dere.. keke!! after dat dis cheryl and cherie go make sand balls.. haiyo.. abt hmmx.. 4 30plus.. kai lin and jean as well as my aunties came to join us.. we were building sand castle.. keke.. not long, me, van and min went to the sea to soak ourselves again.. coz our whole body were all sand.. wahaha.. saw dem.. my 2 cousins as well as cheryl and cherie, making sand balls.. like preparing to aim at us... keke.. guess wad idea we think of??

we ran to dem.. take the sand balls and throw at cheryl... den me and min min went to chase cheryl and pull.. carry her and dump her into the sea..!! wahaha.. my revenge.. realli had a great time..

went back to the resort..gen joined us..!! den i didnt see her mum was behind her.. i was like.. "gennn!!!" i wanted to touched her and disturb her with my wettie clothing.. hahas.. den saw her mother behind.. i was like "oh my god.." den i say "hi auntie!!" hahaha..!! so paiseh.. keke..

bathe finish lo.. went out to harbourfront to had our dinner at dragon boat restaurant.. shiok eh?? my aunt treat us.. keke..!! eat finish lo.. went back to the resort.. our rooms..!! all ki siao one!!

abt 1am.. me, cheryl, cherie, suzanna and gen in a room.. den my mama and aunty will join us to slp when dey want to.. coz dey in the 2nd rm gambling cards.. we played cards.. was so crazy together.. and we took picx!! with my cousins too..!! show u some..:
1.Image hosted by Photobucket.com
gEn tRyinG to kiLL mY leG wiF hEr wEighT.. lolX..!!

2.Image hosted by Photobucket.com
gRp phOto..: chEriE.chEryL.mIn.kAiLin.jEan.vAn.miE&gEn

3.Image hosted by Photobucket.com
kuZzinS..

den we outside to take at the balcony...nicer place.. ^^
4.Image hosted by Photobucket.com
vAneSsa jiE lefT hand waS hoLding thE torCh to kEep the plAce bRight..

5.Image hosted by Photobucket.com
gEn.miE.vAn

6.Image hosted by Photobucket.com
iTs uS aGaIN..!!

7.Image hosted by Photobucket.com
miE anD vAneSsa jiE

thaTs aLL...

b4 slping.. gen was like lying down on the bed by herself.. and she doesnt wants to get up.. coz everyone wants to slp le mah.. we got no space to slp.. so in the end.. i have to disturb her.. keep ka jiaoing her.. pull her.. tickle her.. until we got into pillow fights.. lolx!! everything we do we are always "fighting" one another.. with her around its juz so fun..!!

dAy 2: [highlight it again]
woke up at 7am.. i couldnt slp the whole night can? i keep tosing and turning around.. was slping with suzanna.. when dey wanted to wake me up.. dis gen.. come to my place.. and start disturbing me..wad happen again?? we "fight"!!... hahaha!! everything also.."fight!!".. den i went back to slp again.. kekeke...!! dun care abt her.. and den she took pic and video of me.. !!

1. Image hosted by Photobucket.com
miE slPinG a poSe??

2.Image hosted by Photobucket.com
shE tooK miE whEn i wAs slPinG!![my messy haiR]

3.Image hosted by Photobucket.com
fAcinG thE othEr wAy..

8am.. woke up.. went to wash up myself to have breakfast den all of us went to beach.. dis time is siloso beach.. went for cycling.. and i got push into the sea again!!!!!! cheryl loh!!!! haha.. but i also dun care i also push her inside.. go throw me sand balls.. idiotic woman.. *bleahx*..

b4 going to the bicycle kiosk.. mie and my god kuzzin, shermain took pic..

1.Image hosted by Photobucket.com
weT weT uS..juZ goT out fRom seA..

2.Image hosted by Photobucket.com
whEe..!!


went cycling for abt an hr.. so which is 1130.. den went back to resort to bathe.. and check out lo..

had lunch at harbour front food centre.. den went home le.. reach home le.. i saw "xiao qiang"in my living room!! idiotic insect.. my mother went to spray it.. and it died!! whee!! den went to unpack all my dirty stuff.. soon my father came home.. den my mother told my papa dat my phone was spoiled.. den he nag and nag and nag.. coz my phone kana in the water.. haix!!! i feel so guilty... wad to do? who ask me so careless.. hmx.. lucky got spare phone..at least i can use dat.. but all my numbers will be gone!!!!!! *sobx**soBx*.. need to get from my frens the number again.. ma fan!!!!!

tonight going to vanessa jie's hse to stay overnight.. going to jp to watch movie..!! jian gui 10.. dey too hyper lo.. hahaha!! coz cindy jie and lawerence kor treating us go mah.. so go watch den i go over and stay overnight den tml den go home lo.. keke...

k larh.. will end here for todae.. nd to finish up my work b4 i go to their hse..

No comments: