Wednesday, March 30, 2005

wAd tyPe oF huSbaNd do u wAn iN fuTuRe??

during pc period.. where we had our class time in mr tan class..we played a game..[whole class]..we were playing in a circle..dere is a inner and outer circle.. den muz face to face..showing each another ur face expression..how are u feeling todae.. well its basically abt communicating...

during eng lesson..i realise i forgot to bring my name tag to sch..and got caught by mr sng.. haix..but lucky its my first time.. so no punishment.. keke..!! tml muz bring.. otherwise i cham liao..but lucky got 10 girls to pei me.. lolz!! he taught us abt how to write a formal letter writing... he told us some jokes.. making fun of one another..

pe lesson!! run run run!!! next wk gonna have my 2.4km run.. how am i gonna survive?? arh!! scared i fail.. my stamina getting worse..must go train liao.. keke..mayb go to my mother office's gym dere to train up..?? see how lor...been so busy with my sch stuff these few days.....

recess... arh!! got some chij bt timah girls came to our sch to sell fun fair tickets... dey are so cute!!!all small small size one.. somemore pri 3 students.. keke..cant forget the time when all of us enter to the canteen and 2 girls came to approach me.."can u pls buy the tickets?? pls pls..???" den.. i reply say "later ok??" wahhh!! dey follow me to the table dere...i was like.oh no..!! den dey say.."pls help us to buy"..dey giv those pity look.. shi hui, cheryl and ai yue and me.. our heart melt.. den we all share.. buy the tickets.. each of us give out $2..coz the coupon cost $10 mah.. dey are so cute!!!den we chat with dem for a while and say bye bye!! hehehe...

ss and accounts lesson were nth much lor..no jokes stuff.. hmmX..

cme..!! wahaha.. ms lee didnt came to sch.. so i dunno wad her surname again.. a relief teacher came to the class to take over.. and she writes on the board "write what husband do u wan in future..[explain ur ans]".. we were like.. oh my god!! haha.. i so paiseh..hehehe.. but in the end i still write..wahaha...den cheryl, aiyue, suzanna, irina, felicia and baowei.. all of us wrote together.. the ans dey wrote were so funni!! wanna noe?? i share some funni ones ok??

cheryL ans:
got 5 Cs...gd to me...love me...treat me very nice..etc
but i wan to be single and free!!!

baowei ans:
muz be fit.. muz eat 3 meals a day...keep a healthy diet..love my family and frens and me.. kind.. caring.. etc..
i was like.. baowei!! whr got like dat one?? hahaha..!! everyone was like..how to find a perfect man..?? haha.. u think can find so easily de arh..?? lolx..

wanna noe mine? i share some okay? keke..mine are mostly rubbish larh.. haha.. i any how write one..
abe to be with me when i am in need..caring..love me for who i am..taller than me..surpport me..honest..romantic..cheerful..know how to crack jokes..sporty..have patience..enough finance to surpport me..*bleahx*..able to control temper..know a little bit of music..respectful..understanding..cannot be rude..muz be polite..cannot commit any crime..car!!!.. my ans are quite stupid right? haha!!

dis type of things also too early to say.. oh well.. also whr got so zoon let me have such a wonderful husband one.. got all the gd points but no bad points.. lolx!!

hahas.. den we share with each another our points.. so funni!! teasing each another also.. i laugh till i almost cry.. haha!!

after sch.. went to chem lab.. coz dat mr yeo.. so troublesome.. coz dunno the hod or wad larh.. wanna check files, notebook and practical bk.. so nd to go chem lab to check everything lor.. so ma fan.. somemore make my papa until he goes off.. as i msg him i will be late mah.. becoz of mr yeo!! hehee..






No comments: