Monday, March 28, 2005

cuTiE haiR

whEe..i cut my hair on sun.. keke.. my new hair style on my profile display.. cool notx? hehe.. got spiky spiky.. lolx!!! next time my hairdresser shop near my hse nia.. block 65.. can go dere cut hair lo.. dun nd go to yew tee all the way dere..

somemore now me and her quite close liao.. she say next time i free can go dere help help.. keke!! so fun..

okays.. todae go back sch.. was damn tired.. wahhaa..feel so slpy.. coz these 2 days didnt realli slp mah.. playing the whole time...

in sch leh. .early in the morning 2 reaction of my frens towards was "geradine u cut hair arh??" second..:shocked face.. "u cut hair arh??"hahs.. den i yayaya!! but i didnt realli go and spike my hair coz sch mah.. so i flatten it lor.. put a headband too!! sch was quite fun todae.. though i was slpy.. everyone was so cheerful..

during recess.. another fren come "arhhh!! u so cute!!".. i was smiling away.. haha!! seeing the reaction was so funni...!! anw,after sch.. went back home lor.. got tuition.. nd to do lotsa work.. guess i end off here now yepz? gotta work hard liao.. tata!!

No comments: