Saturday, October 15, 2005

*_cuT haiR_*

wokE up at 1030am..cos the weather is just so nice to slp..Zzzzzzzzzz..!! =)

hmmx..!! went to wash up...dennnnn..eat..practise abit on my organ..den prepare to go for class...heyss..!! u noe wad..?? i am the only one in class todae...oh my~!! budden..it was kinda fun..hahs..!! gotta practise alot on my sight reading manx..kept on making mistakes...haishh..next yr is gonna be my exam..jia you..~!!

after class..went out den saw..my grandma,mama and my grandma's fren...hee.!! of cos..went to greet them..den went to call sim..first time..!! she is so punctual..haha..!!!!!! she broke record..2pm sharp..she came..den we went to ajisen to eat...mmmmmmmmX...!! yummm!! sim and i were chatting away...mama realli took a long time to order food manx..must decide..haha!! but nvm larhh....dey wan to eat wad just order lor..keke..after eating..we were so full dat..we cant eat anymore..otherswise i realli gonna puke..as usual larhh.eat mochi..haha..and her fav flavour..yam...other den dat she wont eat..=P...while waiting for them to chat finish..sim and i were trying to be lame..being like a small little kid and a child...trying to pronounce simple eng..lolls..!!

after eating..went to pay the bills and den..we went to mark and spencer..while yi po and popo went off to carrefour with yi po's maid to buy grapes i think..if i'm notx wrong...den we bid gd bye...

we enter mark and spencer..buying our stuffs...and dis woman arhhs..kept on disturbing me..we were fighting on something stupid larhh..lucky i have my mama to protect me...okay..!! we sound kinda childish..hahs..!! haishh..wad to do..?? dis is us...

okayss..!! after paying all the stuffs..i was asking my mum if dere is anything for me to bring home..den she gave me some of the stuffs..and also the bacon rashes...as my bag is kinda full...so..!! i looked at sim....

sim: wad????
ker: heh heh..!! bai tuo...
sim: nooOoo..!!!! since when i agree.??
ker: i noe `euu are a beri nice girl...and ur bag can squeeze inside.!!
sim: noooo!!!!

i tried to self-service to put inside

sim: okokokok..!!! i put i put..!!!!!

hahas.!! and i won the battle..

-the end-...

lolls.!!

ok next..!! went to the toilet...and sim was taking such a long time till she msg me..and said she is doing some big business..so we waited for her lorr..i was trying to adjust my bag..and suddenly..!! piAkk..!!i was like..oh shucks!! my sling bag broke...my god..!! the stripe came out...and i have to be like those business ppl..?? like carrying a laptop..?? hahs..!! at first..we wanted to go to suntec..but in the end..we decided not cos of my bag..guess i am not fated to go dere..?? den we bid gd bye to mummy..she went to take mrt..and sim wants to buy watchhh...so accompany her lor..and she had difficult choosing the watch..cos..dere are quite number of watches suit her..but in the end she chose the pink one..guess becos of her shirt she is wearing..?? keke..!!

and den..she was asking me whether wan to take neo anot..?? i was like.."u wan den sae larhh.."hahs..!!! and den she went to change the coins...den later i will return her the money..and we decided to take the cocoa machine...kinda miss this one..

yummy!!bacon rashes..!! my fav..!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i `lubb dis..!! colour me..!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

dis one is rather cute..sim has to support my leg..!! hahs..!! cos i simply donno how to adjust it..!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

whaha..!! my fav..!! i climb the bar..and i was panting away...cos i have to balance.!! hahas..sim looked kinda weird in this pic..?? =P
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

dis pic look kinda sweet
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

ok after taking..and we went to bus stop to take bus home..and we met popo dey all again..so qiao..!!! somemore taking the same bus..hahs..

at first..e bus was 174...and sim told me was `124 and i trust her..and i said bye bye to dem..cos i didnt noe wad bus dey were taking...and in the end..yi po was telling me dat dat bus was 174..and i looked at sim...hahs..!! bo eyes..!!!!! lolls...cheat my feeling..but luckily..behind was 124..i was like..`euu heng..!! =P...

sim: wad?? dats wad i said wad 124..
ker: as if.!!
both: haha..

dennnn...so qiao..we took the same bus...but dey were on their way to chinatown..in e bus..me and sim were sayin those lame stuffs..haishh.!! haha!! we just kept on entertaining ourselves...i simply jus lubb dis gurl manx..bu kuei shi wo de sister+best fren..haha!!

yeahh!! we reached home...we sang song..listen music........while waiting for the time to pass 6.30pm.. for me to cut hair..den went online to scan the picx...

6.30pm pass..its time to go..!! and i reached...

me: amy zai marhh??
hairdresser: zai arhh..ni deng yi sia..

dennn~!! we waited..and she came out..

she: ahh girll..!! ni lai le..lai zhuo..

i went to sit..haha!! as usual..ask her to cut anyhow lorrs..as in..!! wad hairstyle suits me larhh..!! don anyhow think arhss..?? keke..

den cut cut..!! arhhs..!! she was kinda pulling my hair..to trim..den i was trying to "ren"..haha..!! den she was asking me.."pain arhhs.." ..den i "yea"..

after cutting mm..!! at least my hair looks so much neater..haha!! but toot larhh..cos why..?? i gues mayb always when u just cut u will just simply look toot till ur hair grew longer..=)

bought chicken chop for dinner...wahh..!! my hse tv..all also spoil..ahha!! living room one not working..so went to dining hall and watch..budden...the vcd player spoil..cos we were planning to watch la pi xiao xin..since its not working..we shall watch channel u..shi zi lu kou barh...i went to bathe...den came out..wahhh mum mum..! we cant finish our food though..we were so full..should have just order just one packet..

hmmX..!! after eating...went to the room...and we did recording on our singing...ok la..!! quite nice...at least better than last time one.haha!!!! nicer somemore..i lubb it..den i took a pic on my hairstyle..kinda look toot..!!

went to my brother's room to upload it..happily chatting..and saw my "mei fu"..den we were like disturbing me..till sim gt so pek chek with me..haha! fighting the key board...somemore the keyboard is wireless de marhh..so can put anywhr also nvm..

okayss..!! dis is my new hairstyle..i noe its look kinda toot..but i gues from here cannot realli see the change barhhs... wait till u see me in real life,,den u noe le,=P...

i look kinda kiam pa in this pic
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

den sim was hoping that her mother will allow her to take taxi home..but in the end she just say "see u at home"..!! haha..!! =P..so went with her to bus stop..and mei fu was chatting with her..ohhh~!! so sweet of him right..?? haha!!

ok la..!! gonna cut beri short...cos..i tired liao..Zzzzzzzzz

No comments: