Monday, October 17, 2005

*_deNtaL_*

i woke up at ehhh..!! 6.45am..!! okkk..den i lie lie...can sae at 7am larhhs..den i got up to wash up, bathe, drink a cup of milk to keep me away from hunger..den wait for ah ma to call me..!! and i went downnnn..her papa fetched me.!! whee~!! and we went to the dental centre together..!!

and guess wad..?? we reached at 7.50am..!! we are the first one....haha!! cos, we were so early....somemore my appt is like 9.30am..?? dis is my first time coming here...so i nd someone to guide me here...and i decided to come with my ah ma.!! jia en..keke..!! we waited for like eRrrs...8 plus...?? and pat pat came..as well as sandy..took the numbers and get ready for registration...

awhile later..oh~!! its my turn to go in..and mine was operator 13..actually was 14 budden my operator wasnt ready so in the end i went to 13 instead...she was a nice lady manx...ahas..!! kept on asking me whether i was ok..lolls..!! concern marhhs...she was asking me whether i wan to wear spects or goggles...at first i thought dat the goggles was kinda toot toot type..till she show me and sae.. " i think u better wear this goggles..its much better.." den i see..!! wahhh`!! so stylo....in my mind...heee~!! den i "okayyy!!!!!"..haha!! sua ku right..?? den she checked my teeth..and said dat my teeth was alright like..just dat some parts neber bursh properly..opps..!! =X... den she went to approach the senior for check...cos she is a trainee marhhs...dis trainee is not bad ehhs..!! after checking...den she.."okayss..!! let me do polishing for `euuu"...

u noe wad..?? at first..she got a vacumm..u noe..?? the tube dat is put in ur mouth...to suck up all the dirty dirts inside ur mouth..?? i was so toot dat..i thought dat was an oxygen..?? my god..!! guess i watch too much shows..?? haha!! den i was like breathing so shiok..till i realise dat..it sucks..lolls..!! look how gundu i am..?? abt 20 mins later..i am done..!! went out and saw ah mahhh...!! waiting..den i quickly rush to the rest room..!! oh my~!! so urgent..during the polishing of my teeth, i was like.."pls.!! hurry up finish..!! i nd to go to the restroom..!!' haha..!!

den slowly one by one came..!! and we waited for dat "ben siao jie"..shi hui....to come with cheryl..and u noe wad..?? dey came at 10am plus..we were like waiting for 2 hrs for them..?? shi hui somemore wear till..wee..uuu..weet!! so sexy..somemore put make-up..diao..!! -_-"...dats her..lolls..but nvm larhh...we thought its ok..cos her appt time was like 1030am..den dey came..and went for registration..onli for shi hui cos cheryl just accompany her...so sweet of her eh..?? we were so hungry dat we ook cheryl's sweet and eat all...thanx to them..if not we long long go have breakfast liao..keke..!!

finally ish shi hui's turn..!! my god..!! she take 1 hr to finish..!! poor me and ah ma were like staying dere fo 5 hrs le lorr..!! wah piang ehh..!! we were kinda pissed off larhh..but haishhh..also bo bian..her teeethh got some problems..but luckily now ok le larhhs...after dat..we took a taxi down..cos me and jia en were so hungry dat we cant stand it anymore...

went to bm mac to eat...and met jermain too..!! yum yum..!! and denn..!! we went to the library..cheryl wants to search for some of er...knitting books stuff..yeahh~!! argh..!! she is so pervertic..sshowing us the model..who neber wear..u noe..?? ok..i cant continue..dotx dotx..

hmmX.~!! den kelvin called up...and den me and jia en went to meet him..so poor thing..and nice of him..!! go pass us the bbq stuff menu...and the pricing...all the way from jurong east to bm..!! and den he went for job interview at town..and he got in..!! happy for him...

me and jia en went back to library..den told them abt the thing..and den..!! went to ntuc to check the pricing..heee.!! and cheryl is the mi shu..lolls..!! recording down all the pricing..whee.!! finally..we settle half of it..!! now..!! we have to confirm how many ppl going..!! =)...den we noe the quantity..!!after dat..went to hawker centre to have a drink..and went to a cheap shop..heard dat dey are selling trendy stuff..so, we happily walked dere..but unfortunately, dey were old designs..=(...okays..!! its 4 plus...time to go home...

in the bus..me and jia en were so tired...whole morning in detal and now..whole afternoon in bm..heh heh...

No comments: