Thursday, October 06, 2005

*_siCk_*

heYs hEys..!! habEn beEn updating blog for such a long time..as i was busy preparing my exams..i now left 3 more papers to go and i am done with my exams..!! whee~!! so shiok..!! budden i still got my chinese 'o'lvls..so cannot realli plae yet..

been realli sick since mon...todae was the worst..i couldn't realli concentrate when i was doing my paper..cos..!! i was feeling beri uncomfortable..and i was freezing like mad...the air-con was so cold..mayb becos i was sick bahhs..cos..!! normally in the audi i dont feel as cold as b4..todae was realli the worst...one jacket still not enough..and i was hoping dat the papers will end faster...so dat i can get out of the audi...the last 2 days..my voice was ok..but todae..my voice is realli beri beri bad..!! its totally different...oh my goood-de-ness..!! lolls...having a bad flu too..."see see soot soot!"..hahs..

realli feeling beri terrible..den after my papers was at the bus stop waiting for bus..realli feel like fainting sia..i realli cannot ta han..till i stand beside the pole..leaning against it...my head..omg!! so hot....!! donno if i am thinking too much dat i am having high fever..or was it just normal temperature..wait wait wait..!! i was like..."bus can u hurry up come?"..haha!! so dat i can get home asap..to bathe and slpp...

realli terribly sick todae..whenever i cough,my throat hurts so badly..

okays..!! let's tok abt my papers..!!

todae was chem and bio..haishh.!! chem i can do but bio..oh nono..!! the paper was tough..i couldn't do it...hope my chem will pull me up..?? yepx..!! then geo..also another one..tough paper for the mapreading..but other then dat was ok..maths was easy..and eng was fine..as well as lit...so now..!! i notx gonna think abt it anymore..and just concentrate on my maths paper 2 tml..and accounts paper one and two on mon..

wish me luck yepx..??

okays..!! i gotta slp already..can't stand it anymore..!! Zzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: