Monday, January 05, 2009

``DarlingsMeetUps.

It's been quite a long time the three of us have last met up. We faces many downs but nevertheless, we solved it again.

The 3 of us met up in Bugis. As it was weekend , many adults were not working. The market street was really packed with people. 3 of us had to squeeze our way through. Didn't really bother walking along the aisle. So we went 2nd level instead. In the end , both darling En & bought a pair of $10 slippers. (:

Then we headed to InterContinental to use their toilets.

Photobucket

And off to Fish & Co to have our dinner . Food was awesome ! yum yum !

Photobucket

So sweet of Darling Ping to give us a surprise . An advance birthday gift . - thanks sweets ! I'm really touched to receive those gifts . Mwahhhhhhs .

Photobucket

Headed to Marina Square after dinner. Went to Chill at Starbucks .

Photobucket

BOUGHT LARGE SIZE & SHARED
( treated them coz' all thanks to them I got urbanmale slipper discount )

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

NO NO ! PING IS NOT ALLOWED TO DRINK !
( She's a water bucket )

Photobucket

BOOHOOS
( Can see , no touch ! )

Photobucket

ANOTHER SURPRISE FROM PING AGAIN

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Yes Yes ! I know I'm turning 20. But I'm never gonna admit that till my bday arrives. I'm gonna spend my 19 years fruitfully before I turned " 2 " . (:

Photobucket
I LOVE YOU DARLINGS !

" No more quarrels .
No more seperations. "

No comments: