Saturday, July 04, 2009

`` Jaslin's 21st .

On 27th June was her first birthday celebration in Hume Park. Went down with Fish & Ron after work. They came to pick me up as I was working OT till 10pm. Our initial plan was to come in groups after work but due to the large amt of work yet to be done and some cant change shift, they didnt attend.

I know this birthday celebration meant alot to her. Therefore, no matter how tired I was , I still made my way to attend. I lied to her at first that I could not make it anymore. I wanted to give her a surprise that we actually would appear in groups. But in the end, left the 3 of us and some attended early like Dear , Kelvin , Eva, Nic ....

Photos tells it all ........

DID THIS BOARD WHEN I WAS IN POOLSIDE
( A simple one with many sweet messages )

Photobucket

US

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

HER PRESSSIIEESSS
( See the Hugo Boss box ? It's from us. Wahahahs ! )

Photobucket

UNWRAPPED PRESSSIEESS
( Chloe & Armani Code were from us ) ;
Eugenia & Me somehow had communication breakdown. =X

Photobucket

Stayed till 12am . Fish gave us a lift to Orchard so that it would be easier to take cab. From there , Dear sent me home. (:

And as for today , I ended work at 3pm and then headed to OB to have practise with Daryl. Will be singing a duet with him for the performance in Bistro. But I'm no longer sure if we are still going for it because I simply can't harmonize. I really admire those who naturally can. Just like Nat. Hahs ! He taught me but I can't master it. Oh wellls , I will master it one day !! =P

Then, I headed to Park Royal Hotel to have 2nd celebration with Jaslin. This time was with our clique. As a make up for those who can't attend. Food was good . Merv was able to get 50 % discount. Worth it totally ! (:

Before leaving , we took photos . That can never be missed !

THIS PHOTO LOOKED SO RETARD
( rofl ! )

Photobucket

ONE FAMILY
( Missing out Evi & Mich )

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We left at 9pm plus. I was really shagged. Tomorrow is PERFORMANCE !
BAHHHHHHS -
I pray nothing goes wrong .
* 5pm at Singapore Flyer : Love the World Bistro Bar.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AH NEK !
it's your 21st . You've got the key .
Whatever I wanna say, I had said them all to you .
Remember , there's always me around .
LOVES !

No comments: