Sunday, July 05, 2009

`` Bistro Performance -

Took a 1/2 day off from work . Went home to prepare and got to Bistro Bar at 4pm. It was pouring . Luckily , I brought my umbrella along. Teehees!

All of us had to prepare repotoire of our songs as laoshi wanna check after the performance. So we quickly spent our time arranging our lyrics before handing up to her.


Photobucket

Then , we started doing sound check . One-By-One.

Photobucket

Lastly, our briefing to make sure nth goes wrong.
My duet song with Daryl was taken out eventually. My harmonizing was really bad despite many practises ! As back up , I chose Bubbly by Coby .

Photobucket

Photobucket

5pm exactly .......
SHOWTIME !

SINGERS INVOLVED FOR THE 1ST RUN

Photobucket

PHOTO WITH MY GIRLFRIENDS

Photobucket

THANKS TO IRIS CAM & AIKHO FOR TAKING PHOTOS OF ME
( it was my first ever performance to public )

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My 2nd song which I sang was : " How did I fall in love with you " by Backstreet Boys.
Thanks to Zach for playing .

How did song came about was when , I was being station in Poolside Bar during work. Then, I played this CD and this track came across my mind. It sounded very much like SHE's song " Yuan Fang " . That was when , I started falling in love with this song becos it sounded really nice & attracting to me. Everytime I worked in poolside, I never fail to play this song . It's in my head all along.

However, during my performance , I did not sang as well as it could be.

Mistakes I made was like what laoshi told me ...
1) Placement of voice
2) Stamina wasn't there
3) The level of voice . ( Going loud , going soft )
4) Emotions

Laoshi kept telling me it was totally a wrong choice of song . English wasnt my forte. I should have sang chinese instead. But to my mind was , I just wanna try something different . Hahs ! I was wrong actually. We are here to impress , not to show your weaknesses.

Oh wells , something to learn in return. Note Taken ! (:
I shall wait till I've stablised myself first.
Anw, there's one thing I should be happy about was .... My stage fright is improving. Though there were abit of shivers but I got the mike stand to pull me through ! Wahahahs ~
My stage presence is slowly improving as well. I'm still working on it !

JIAYOUJIAYOUJIAYOU !

HERE'S A VIDEO OF MY PERFORMANCE
( thanks ah nek )







Didn't managed to take the other video as my friends were late. But that doesn't matter. I should thank my friends who came & supported me .
They are : Kelly , Zhihui , Dear , Aikho & Jaslin .

ME & MY BOYFRIEND


Photobucket

" You are always by my side.
Giving me guidiance & supports endlessly
Despite the tiredness and exhaustion that has within you after work ,
You still made your way here.
Thank you so much ! I love you . "



MY 2 GIRLS & ME

Photobucket

Photobucket

SIS & ME

Photobucket

" You cheated my feelings by saying you were having bad stomachaches.
You left while I was having briefing & then you re-appeared again .
So naughty ! But yet , I appreciate your presence .
Love you sis ! I know you'll always be there . "

AH NEK & ME

Photobucket

Photobucket

" No matter how irritating / annoying you are ,
You never fail to bring laughters to my life.
Vice-Versa , I'll do the same to you too .
How hard the obstacles will be , I'll still be there for you.
Much Loves ! "


To my 2 colleagues :
" Even though you two came for a short while,
Your presence and supports are very much appreciated.
Thank you for coming down despite the poor weather.
You two are just like sisters to me.
Bring joy & laughters during work.
Loves ! "


The 3 of us headed to Popeyes for dinner. I love their Mash Potatoes. Honestly speaking , before I left Bistro Bar , I do felt weirdness within me. Was it becos I could not stay ? Or was it becos of something else ? I can't really figure out.

Anyways, we stayed there for 2 long hours and chatted while waiting for the rain to stop. It's been quite awhile I havent been catching up with my girls. We had fun. But my poor dear just kept quiet, sitting there feeling so tired without even telling me. I felt so bad ! >.<

Anw, today I learnt one thing which I think , I ought to share this as well .
That is ....

" Whatever you have , whatever you receive .
Be happy of what you got. Never ever ask for more.
Because the result of being greedy , can only lead you to unhappiness.
And those unhappiness can only made you regret.
So , treasure what you already have. Before you start losing them. "

" Leading the way I ought to be .
Being myself once again . "

No comments: