Thursday, July 16, 2009

` 2 Years , 730 days of love ! (:

2 Years , 730 days of love ..
There are rough patches at times ,
But still , we manage to pull it through together.
Right now , our love is still going on strong .
Bringing us another chapter of life !
I love you baby !


I had 2 relationships in my past. But those relationships of mine , were exactly like the song " SHA GUA " - Landy . It truely described the story of what I was going through .




Till then , I was so afraid of getting into relationship anymore. The situations of getting hurt time and time again, the suffering of pains and the feeling of being cheated overtime. To think of that , I have actually wasted about 1 1/2 years of my love life. 2 months on my first & 1 year 2 months on my second.

Until I got into Shatec , I found him . And I'm bliss to have him in my life. I do admit , there were times I felt like letting go . Especially during big fights. Because that, do made me feel exhausted.
But time & time again , he would give me the assurance I always wanted to have. He managed to pull me back . He taught me how to let go of my pasts & move on with my life. Never will he fail to be there for me whenever I need him so . Because of him , he changed me for who I'm now .
For that , I'm really thankful .

We met in Taka after work .They were having this FoodFest and we found this ! It looks so cute ! We bought & we ate ! I prefer the cheese one actually. The rest of the flavours were too sweeettt !

MINI-PANCAKES

Photobucket

Had an early dinner as I had to be home by 8.30pm to have a discussion with the contractor. He brought me to Crystal Jade Korean dining restaurant as I thought of dining in, into something different.. rather than just in a fine dining restuarant , eating western , spending very much expensive meals , having a romantic dinner and then surprises created by the staffs or your love one. From what I feel .. even though the ambience is great and it does make you feel special... but it's getting pretty common for couples actually.

Well, I'm glad to say , we didnt make the wrong choice after all.
Food was awesome ! We had fun cooking those raw meats together. At least it was something unusual that we don't always do. Something different. (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

COOKING TIME !
( reminds me of cooking mama game. Hahs ! )


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Portion looks pretty big actually. But to think , we actually finish almost everything ! That's how hungry we were. Hahahs !

Last dish for dinner ......

FRESH CUT FRUITS
( So healthy )

Photobucket

Feeling bloated after meal right ?
We went to take a long stroll around Orchard to digest. Then he brought me to this place to have a seat. And he present me this .....


Photobucket


I was totally speechless. And I continued opening the gift ....


Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

I donno what to say . I was extremely touched ! No one has actually bought me jewellery before except my mom. He was the first.

A NECKLACE REPRESENTING MY NAME

Photobucket


THANK YOU DEARIE !
( i'm so blessed )


Photobucket

He slowly explained to me about this necklace.
He was actually saving up the money for quite sometime just to buy me this necklace.
Inside this necklace there are actually 9 diamonds ; 14 karats white diamond gold . - ( He kept emphasizing that. lols ! )

HE PUT IT ON FOR ME
( i'm not gonna take it off. it will be with me whereever i go )


Photobucket


THE TWO OF US

Photobucket

Then it was my turn.....
I asked him to close his eyes and give me his hand. Then , I present him this.

Photobucket

This was special made. It's only for him. Inside were photos of the both of us. (:
Dearie was waiting for the glitters to fall as he wanted to see what photos were inside. Hahs !

Photobucket

Then , I gave him 2 other gifts.
Renoma wallet & a cd with a video inside. The wallet was a love at first sight. I actually went out with Darling Sim to get it as she wanted to get her stuffs too. Both of us fell in love with it once we saw it. Hahas !

And as for the video , it actually took me a few weeks to finish due to my busy periods. Everytime, I had to travel to Darling En's house to do it as I do not have the programme in my laptop.

In return , I wanna thank my 2 darlings for giving me their time . (:

DEARIE WITH HIS GIFTS

Photobucket

EVERYTHING TURNED OUT TO BE SO SWEET !

Photobucket

With much photo-takings , he started doing silly expressions without me knowing until I saw the photos myself. LOLS !

Photobucket

Photobucket

LOVING YOU ALWAYS !

Photobucket

There was something that kept us wondering . Whenever we are together during anniversaries , we will bound to see a lambo driving pass. I do have to say , Lambo was one of the thing that brought us together. (:

Before leaving , we saw this little snail crawling towards my feet. It looked so cute & innocent. Dear kept telling me that , if u were to put some water on it's path , it will slide faster. I trusted him & tried to help this little snail. But in the end , I made it worse . I dripped the water on it & I got him scared ! He hid under his shell for quite sometime.

I felt so guilty after that . Kept on apologising to the snail by saying sorry. And my deariie kept on laughing at me. -___- "

POOR LITTLE SNAIL

Photobucket

Photobucket

After which , HOME SWEET HOME for me .
He sent me to my door step .

" A very special night ,
With my special one. "

No comments: