Saturday, May 09, 2009

`` Better or Worse ?

An Update on my toe ...
In the midst of recover ! Yays !



Photobucket

You see that ? The before & after ? Hahs ! Its been 4 weeks yet my toe is not going down flat on the floor. Its still tilted up & I'm somehow, not walking normally as yet .

Due to my long standing hours at work , I guess thats why my left leg is becoming even more swollen. It has now spread to my entire feet.

SEE THE DIFFERENCE

Photobucket

Might be going down to see a doc another time round to get it cure fast. Its been almost a month & it's still like this. I think if I were to delay even longer , it might gone even worse. So, better get it seen than sorry. (:

I've been dragging my feet almost everyday to work. I really really wish to be normal soon. T_T

Anw , work has been rather enjoyable. I'm starting to get a better bond with my workplace. Nice people, Nice environment. But honestly speaking, I hate to be station at the pool side. Because, I really dislike the feeling of being alone & not doing anything. At least , in the restaurant itself, I get to learn & have something to do. I'm occupied. Hees !

Thank god that I'm having two days off from work. Otherwise , I'm gonna be so shagged. Mother's day is within this week. At least , I've got the opportunity to spend time with my family too. I miss everyone . Due to my worktime schedule ( afternoon shift ) , I can hardly be with them. Dad works at nite, Mom & Bro will be sleeping the moment I got back home. Tomorrow, will be a good day for me ! xD

Attended Sherlyn Laoshi class. God ! I know I sound horrible. I was really tired. Voice is like getting worse . I didnt even have the time to maintain my voice. I also do not have the stamina to sing. I chose " Lydia " for my exam piece. Unfortunately, my voice did not sound good to her. This song must be taken out. I felt sad at the moment coz' everyone else's voice was so much better than mine. I felt kinda " left behind " . People seemed to improve but I'm still stuck in here. Anw, I picked myself up ! Choose another better song & worked hard . ^^
<< 傻瓜- 温岚 >>

Went to Darling En hse after class. At last , I've managed to "RAPE" her DSLR camera ! I took some artistic shots. Hahs ! She really tempted me to get one. =P
We did some Online shopping , spending sometime together. It's been quite awhile we did that. Borrowed a top from her to prepare myself for my exam performance. Not sure whether it suits me but no harm trying. hahs !

I MISS YOU DARLING !
mwahhhs -

TO ALL MOTHERS :
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !
你们都是世界上最伟大的女人 !!

TO MY WONDERFUL MOM :
YOU ARE ALWAYS THE BEST !
Without you , this home will never be perfect.
I LOVE YOU MUMMY !

No comments: