Friday, May 15, 2009

`` Ranting ! @#@#$!@# ~ .

Photobucket

SO CUTE HORRS ?!

Alan was ordering Mcdelivery last night. Was chatting with him on MSN. Then, I said I want it too. Eventually, he got me this ! -___- "

I just find the drawing rather cute actually. Hahs ! After that, I found out Mad got order too which looks more like a " shit " than Chocolate Sundae to the 3 of us. LOL !

Photobucket

Alright , I'm not feeling too good at work today. Partly becoz' I'm alone at the poolside and also met some people whom I can't stand with. I maybe nice, I maybe quiet at times & I know I'm just a new trainee. But that doesn't mean you can step over me. People do have limits too , you know ? Simply hate "suck up(s) " ! @#$@%@$#%#%@#$@#$ !! Sometimes, I really feel like screwing their faces . How nice ahhs ? * evil grins ~

Not going to bother too much. Leave , Check-Out & don't come back anymore ! I'll be happy. Seeing faces & attitudes like this makes me boil. Grrrrrs !

BLAST THE MUSIC !!
There goes , " bom ! bom ! bom ! "
我快要疯掉了 !!

" I will be back .
Wait & see "

No comments: