Wednesday, May 13, 2009

`` This is what I've been waiting for ..

Photobucket

I went to visit my family doc on Monday. I got a jab from him. It feels like a mozzie stinging on your leg . Hahs ! Anw, good news is that .... I'm really glad that I made a right choice this time to visit him. Becoz' I really felt much better. My toes are no long tilting up , it went flat on the floor now ! (:

Doc was saying that , due to the blood clot that is still inside my injured area, thats why the blood are not circulating well which causes the pains and swells on my feet. So, I got a jab ! Heh Heh ! See the jab mark on my feet ?

LET'S TAKE A CLOSER LOOK

Photobucket

TALAAAAASSS !!

Yeah , I know this is abit insane, taking my own feet. This is because many people have been rather concern about my leg. Thus, I just post it here so that I wont have to keep on repeating. Anws, Geradine is really thankful for those who are really concerned ! Don't worry, her feet is recovering very soon ! (:

I finally met up with my Vs class on Monday which perks me up quite alot actually. More gossips are coming up. Hahs ! Looks like I've been missing alot uhss ? =P
I really enjoyed being with them .

Work really tires me down alot nowadays. If I become more quiet than usual please do not mind. Been tied down alot of things. I'm really trying my best to adapt now. Heh Heh ! Geradine will try to be as active as before soon ! Wuhooooooooooo ~ !!

" Happy events,
Happy moments (: "

No comments: