Wednesday, June 24, 2009

`` Catching-up !

190609 FRIDAY

Met up with Dearie , Jaslin & Wenting . It has been months I last saw my sister. (:
- miss you sis !

3 of them were off except me ! T_T
We had lunch together at PepperLunch . Catch up with some moments. I really miss school life even though I dislike the feeling of having exams. Hahs !

A SOLO OF ME

Photobucket

THE 3 OF US

Photobucket

SEE THAT VAINPOT !

Photobucket

AH NEK & ME

Photobucket

Photobucket

WENTING SIS & ME

Photobucket

Photobucket

Poor dearieeee was waiting for us for quite sometime. Hahas !

Photobucket

DEARIE & ME

Photobucket

Fish came to join us not long after. And then we parted our own ways. Dearie sent me to HarbourFront to meet up with Darling Sim . Both of us had so much to @@#$@#%@#$! about.

She was hungry & introduced me to this place.

Photobucket

She had her Ebi Curry while I had my Vanilla Cream Puff. At first I thought it was Ice-cream puff. It cheated my feeeeelinnnngs ! I was so sad when I ate it . T_T
Bahhhhhhhhs ~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PHOTOS ARE ALWAYS SO DECIEVING !

Photobucket

Stayed till around 9pm plus & we headed home. As I had to work morning the next day.

MISS YOU DARLING ! (:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WEDNESDAY 240609

Went home after work to take a rest & headed down to Marina Sq to meet Darling En & Ping. It has been awhile I last saw them. We had dinner in Pasta Waraku.

Photobucket

Took their set mean because the price was very worth it. But it made us feel so bloated till the fact that we had trouble finishing up our food. We had to force ourselves. Hahs ! Greedy us ! =P

Walked around Marina after that. Catching Soft toys are really the trend now. I'm seeing all new shopping centres with these kind of machines. It's like everywhere. The 3 of us were really attracted to Sesame Streets ! It was my childhood show. I love Elmo , Trash Can , Cookie Monster & Big Bird.

I remembered when I was a kid , I would always watch this show without fail. Regardless how many times I watched it repeatedly, I will never get sick & tired of it. Hahs ! We had 3x $1 coins. So, we tried to catch to have the fun of it & to try our luck as well . I was attracted by Coookie Monster & Big Bird ! They looked so cuteeee ~

You know what ? We were so lucky . With just spending of $3 , we caught 6 all together. Just nice 2 for each. Heehee !

Photobucket

My next aim : Big Bird

Wanted to catch a movie actually. But the timing doesnt meet to us. In the end , we went to Bugis & had window shopping in the new shopping centre. I see more & more unusual shops with unknown names which I have never seen before. Quite interesting actually. (:

Went home at 10pm. All of us were exhausted.

" 我累了不想再拉扯,
始终还是决定选择放弃 "

No comments: